Chapter 18- Sexual Frustration

🎶Lights Down Low🎶

Emerald's POV

"Look, I see the way he looks at you Em" Aqualight stated and I rolled my eyes still enjoying my ice cream that was now soup. I honestly wished that these two would have dropped the topic at this point, I would still have a delicious bowl of ice cream. Soundwave was rigid in every way possible so their words were truly meaningless to me.

Delusion ...Delusion...Delusion.

"What look does the faceless man issue because the only look I get is 'why is this piece of trash speaking to me' " I remarked and Shockwave took his chance to roll his eyes while Aqualight shrugged to my statement.

"He wears a mask Flower, how could you possibly judge his expression?" Shockwave remarked and I was actually far more concerned how Aqualight could do the very same thing Shockwave asked.

It was a good thing that Page had left the cafeteria as this conversation would probably lead to her crying even harder.

"I sure know he only sees me as a cat with three legs and leverage to power" I told his brother who was so keen on playing cupid the last few days. After Soundwave threatened to cut my throat before my friends, Shockwave made it his duty to express that his brother would have never gone that far.

I failed to believe those words.

"When I took you to the bar he was furious as hell Flower. He went as far as thinking I wanted to have you intoxicated for my very own pleasure. He may not have confessed it to you but he sure as hell confessed to me that he likes you, he liked you since the first day he saw you" Shockwave told me and I almost swallowed the metallic spoon.

"Oooooooooh, I told you," Aqualight remarked.

"Actually this is bullshit and I should return to my modified prison cell" I gave both an odd stare as I took their words as my cue to leave. This was far too much and to think they actually believed what they were saying was terrifying.

******

As soon as I entered my prison cell I was pressed against the cold metallic door and kissed as though I would somehow expire within seconds, a warm hand on my eyes. I could forget about the universe working with me because now it was too busy working against me.

I closed my eyes as I could no longer feel my feet as I threw my arms around his neck, his heavenly scent filling my nostrils as his tongue explored my mouth. The room was darker than usual and the low beep confirmed that the door was encrypted. I opened my eyes as soon as he stopped kissing me and took a step back. I touched my lips looking at his now masked face but before he could walk by me I gripped his arm. Who kisses a woman and attempts to disappear?

"Your mouth is delightful" he told me and I believed he was referring to the taste of ice cream.

"I hate you" I said this while gazing bitterly, Soundwave taking a few steps closer while I took a few steps backwards.

"I desire a way of compensating you for the pain I may have caused" he told me and I gave his offer thought.

"Do you now? I wish to visit the outside world at least once...I haven't been outside these walls otherwise from getting supplies from the store. Soundwave I crave..."

"You crave air" he finished for me and I nodded as my eyes grew moist.

"If I should grant such a request I may never return with you as two obvious possibilities exist; you run off or your friends snatch you" he told me and I placed my head on his shoulder. I could imagine them both but I suppressed that thought because if my friends snatched me it would be a rescue and not a kidnapping.