Chapter 16- Girl Trouble

Emerald's pov

I woke up with a huge headache, my stomach cracking in all directions and my back stiff as a board. If I didn't know better it would seem as though the alcohol drank me instead, the air condition causing my metal (skin) to be rather cold.

Oh god...why was my stomach and back failing me? Wait a second...a hangover is usually just a headache, the other symptoms were something else. I sat up immediately as I could clearly feel my underwear being wet and the sheets weren't dark as they usually were so I saw it quite clearly when I adjusted my posture.

A light shade of red...I was now officially screwed.

"Morning, consumption is required in order to take the capsules" he told me as he placed a tray of food down, my spark (heart) now in my mouth as I gazed at his wrist. If only he knew that this headache was the least of my problems at the moment.

"Thank you for breakfast" I told him and with that he nodded, heading for the other room which could be considered his study. Taking that opportunity I hopped out of bed and to my luck the bed was ruined just as I thought, my hands being thrown up in hysterics as I whisper-yelled human profanities.

"Why now?" I hissed as though my menstrual cycle could take form and somehow issue a response.

"How unfortunate, is it the time of the month?" Elsa asked and I sighed. Being unfortunate would fail to explain half of what was happening right now. Before I could answer I heard Soundwave's footsteps approaching and I ran for the bathroom immediately.

I closed the door swiftly as I took deep breaths, this had to be the absolute worst day of my life.

"Female?" He called, apparently coming back to find the bed empty and I bared my teeth at the way in which he chose to address me. It was odd for me to be Emerald last night only to wake up and find that I was now reverted to female.

I crumbled against the wall as I placed my face in my hands, by now I assume he saw what I ran from. Could my life get any worse than this? What the hell was I going to do?

"Female..." He then paused abruptly as he realized turning the door wasn't opening the door anytime soon. My assumption that he was now aware seemed to be wrong.

"Why is the door locked?" He continued and I stared up at the door. Well dumbass. It was closed because it could be closed.

"I'm not coming out" I hissed, the door unlocking by itself and he entered with his hand in midair. Could he be any stranger, then again he could do some pretty weird stuff.

"The hangover won't leave like that, I told you to consume" he lectured and I stared up at him.

"I know, I need to take the damn pill but I can't move and I don't think I want to" I told him as I looked to the tiled floor. My stomach attacked me once again, my face curling in pain.

"Are you paralyzed, do you wish to throw up again?" He asked as he tried to lift me from the floor but I actually attempted biting his arm off.

"No please" I begged. But he was already successful in pulling me from my current position and into his arms.

"You can't starve yourself female" he insisted and I really wished he would shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

"She's menstruating Master" Elsa informed Soundwave and he released me immediately. I was lucky not to hit my head due to the quickness at which he released me but I believe he did it because he was startled by Elsa not because he was somehow disgusted with me.

If there was any point in my life I wanted to throw the silver watch down the toilet in this instance. Soundwave placed his arms behind him as he looked away from me, my eyes on the side of his masked face.