Chapter 13- Flipping the Script

Emerald's pov

I was kissing a man, his fingers lost in my hair as our warm tongues struggled for dominance in the bliss of a kiss. My eyes were covered and he would never have the blindfold removed. Deep down I cared not if I was able to see his face because it was a privilege to even be this close to him without the mech(male) focusing on sanitizing his body. I gasped for air the moment our tongues lost contact and I could no longer feel his warm lips.

He touched me where I craved him the most, warm fingers against delicate skin and fabric. His hands were bare and it was good to actually feel his skin as opposed to gloves. I breathe sweet nothings, my legs moving apart as my back arches against the wall in an attempt to indicate how much I craved him.

"Must I proceed?" he asked and the question was truly irrelevant. Could he not feel how much I craved him?

"Should I answer that?" I asked and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I must go now" came his voice and when the blind fold fell from my eyes I was alone in the gothic room.

It was Elsa squeezing my wrist that woke me from the erotic dream and my throat was as parched as though I were in the desert. By the time the issue of the elevator was responded to and my evaluation was completed I had only enough strength to send me off to sleep.

I gazed at my wrist that was now slightly red, my eyes burning.

"Ouch! Why so savage?" I asked because the little bug was never a violent lady but the way she pulled me from stasis (sleep) had me believing otherwise.

"It is now 8 am...we engaged in excessive stasis (overslept)" she told me and that would explain my slight fatigue. In our cyber form we required far less sleep but in these tiny bodies it felt as though we tire quickly. All this just to keep our identities a secret huh?

"You sleep?" I asked because if such a thing was true that was quite shocking.

"I'm a living organism Emerald, rest is required in order for me to function properly" she stated and I covered my face. Of course she would require rest, how could I be so dumb?

I sat up, well morning surely came by quickly I thought as I yawned and stretched. Wait a damn minute, shouldn't Soundwave be here by now? He always woke me up at seven every morning, did he oversleep too?

I was slightly worried about the mask fellow and that's when it happened. Shockwave entered the room with a frown, his hair in a rather messy ponytail and his shirt was out of place whereby only half of it remained in his pants. I looked behind Shockwave for Soundwave only to find that he was alone, his eyes following my gaze.

"Where is Soundwave?" I asked and Shockwave yawned.

"He won't be with you for a while" he replied flatly and my optic ride (eyebrows) twitched for a matter of seconds. I continued to look beyond Shockwave, a small part of me hoping that this was a trick.

"Why not?" I proceeded to ask a question while it was evident that there was really no discussion about this. I could not help the small feeling building within me nor could I explain it.

"He is unable to attend to his duties because he is spending two weeks with his glitch (bitch) at some hotel...a 'well deserved vacation according to lord Megatron'. I am unfortunately left with the burden of being in charge of you for those weeks" he told me and I blinked. I believe Elsa should squeeze my wrists again because this had to be a nightmare.

"What?" I asked as though I had suddenly grown an hearing impairment.

"Trust me I'm not too thrilled with this either Flower. I am now left with the responsibility of monitoring you while preparing tasks for my recruits whenever I am on duty. The fucked up part is Megatron will be on my ass if I fail either of those responsibilities" he stated and I cocked a brow.