Chapter 29- Why bring him here?

Emerald's POV

"You will never learn how safe it can be not to talk so much will you? You have no idea what you've unleashed" he hissed and I gave him a harsh stare.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I hissed.

"I betrayed my kind" he hissed and if we weren't in a situation such as this one I would have yelled at him in anger.

"As if I did not betray my kind" I hissed, blinking a few times.

"That wasn't what I meant Emerald I ..." I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter what you meant, it's what you said. I'll just hand myself over and..." But before I could leave our hiding place he held my arm and squeezed.

"You will only make Megatron's desire come with ease. When they get in here, which they will, I'm opening a ground bridge, you go." He said that firmly and my optics (eyes) grew saturated the moment he said that.

"Soundwave please..." I shook my head at his request and he cupped my cheek with his free hand.

"Suppress your current emotions, when the bridge opens there is no looking back Emerald. I'll take another to lead them away from you. Whatever you do, don't stop running until you are able to contact your team" he told me and I shook my head.

I had been at the Autobot base for seven days and it was in those seven days Ratchet chose to give me a medical examination. That was because he was giving me space to 'recover' as ever since I got here all I did was cry and eat junk food. I cried because I left Soundwave to his death, for all I know he could be dead or forced to rejoin the team.

Megatron was as cold as he was described, he was willing to kill whatever went against him because to him his honor was the most precious gem. Soundwave went against his leader for me which made me question just how exactly I was seen in those violet eyes. He was unlike anything I had ever seen, Soundwave could be so hot and within seconds he was as cold as ice.

Ratchet left due to a situation and I remained in the med bay staring at my locked fingers while my spark (heart) felt as though it was beating in my mouth. In situations such as this one I despised human emotions, I despised them heavily for making me feel so heavily.

"Are you hungry Em?" Chromia asked as she snacked on a mini bar and I nodded, food actually sounded good right now. Before she could retrieve any snack from the vending machine there was a ruckus, Chromia's hand frozen in mid air. Chromia and I looked at each other, wondering the same thing.

What was that?

As soon as we found the source of the ruckus we froze as we saw Star and Aqualight standing by the ambulance, Firestar's clothing laced in blood. Inside the ambulance (Ratchet) was Soundwave's unconscious body and while he was in a horrible condition, I was still elated to see him.

My spark (heart) was slightly at ease.

"Take him to med bay so I can transform and attend to his injuries" Ratchet stated and Orion removed Soundwave's limp frame from the back of the ambulance with ease.

"He kinda looks dead...are you sure you can save him?" Arcee asked as she adjusted the cuff of her uniform. I could only assume she just got home and the fact that she was here without Bee I assumed that her lover was still at work.

"Arcee!" Chromia lectured and Arcee stared at her older sister in horror.

"Come on, while a few of us considered it I was the only one brave enough to say it" Arcee stated and I could not help the fact that I was actually one of the persons Arcee referred to.