*26*

-Annie's POV-

Today is the day Hayley gets discharged from the hospital.
We are throwing her a party at a hotel.
Mom and daddy booked it all for us so if anyone wanted to stay the night they could. We invited a lot of people. And when I say a lot... I mean A LOT.
The dance floor is on the roof and the buffet is inside
There is a side for the adults and a side for the children.
I spend 20 minutes on deciding what to wear and I finally decide on a black dress with heals. I normally don't dress this fancy, but on occasions like this I go all out. I change into my outfit:

 I change into my outfit:

And do my makeup. I do a smokey eye with a nude lip. I curl me hair and put perfume on.
Hayley wears a cute white shirt with a pink skirt. I do light makeup on her. Not too fancy cause again she is only 9!

We arrive at the party and I can hear the loud music. I stay in my little group:
Mads, Hayden and Jayden, and dance to all the songs until i'm out of breath.
"Annie calm down" Jayden says and laughs.
"I think it's cute" Hayden says and I go red. I couldn't control it. His chocolate brown eyes said it all... I've had a crush on him for so long and when he asked me out I legit nearly cried.
We continue dancing and Hayden goes to Carson and Caden. Me, Jayden and Mads have the time of our lives.
Everyone was now munching on the food so me and the girls went and picked out our food. It was pretty hard since the buffet was HUGE. I got a cheeseburger with fries
We walk to the tables and can't find a seat. GREAT. Mads and Jayden find a seat beside Hayden and the boys. They already finished eating, we got too caught up on dancing.
"You can sit on my lap" Hayden says over the loud music.
"Awwwwwww" everyone says and I do as I was told and sit on his lap.
"Guys come on, let's go see Hayley"
Mads says. Jayden had to go home. So did Caden. Carson went with his other friends. Me, Hayden and Mads go and see Hayley.
"HAYLEYYYYY" Hayden says and hugs her super tight. So cute.
"Let's go in Annie and I's room" Hayley says and we walk there.
"I can't go on... these heels are killing me" I say out of breath.
Hayden offers to carry me on his back and I gladly offer.
We arrive at our hotel room and I immediately take my shoes off.

-Mads' POV-
We play a few games and Annie ended up falling asleep on top of Hayley who was also asleep
Hayley is strong for a 9 year old.
Hayden leaves because his dad is here and I have to leave in a while.
I wake Annie up and tell her to take her makeup off and change into her PJ's,
I keep wondering... am I her best friend, or her mom?? She changes into her PJ's which is basically just an oversized sweatshirt and starts taking off her makeup.
As she does that, I wake Hayley up and make her change, which she does in legit 10 seconds. She plops back down on the bed and falls asleep.
"Thanks Mads, bye!" Annie says and I hug her. "Bye"
Annie goes back and again falls asleep on top of Hayley. Sooo cute.

*Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks SOOO much for 200 reads. Comment ideas.
XXX*

CHARACTER AGES (I changed them a bit)

Annie- 14
Hayley-9
Hayden-14
Carson-16
Mads-15
Caden-16
Katie-39
Billy-39