*48*

____________________
_______

An extra long chapter...
enjoy!!
❤️<3
___________________
________

Hayley's POV-

We all wake up and head downstairs for breakfast.
"Annieeeee carry me" I whine.... what? i'm tired.
I hop on and wrap my legs around her waist, I rest my head on her shoulder and yawn. I shouldn't have stayed up all night.

I feel myself being put down "Annie please, I don't wanna walk" i shout not letting my legs touch the ground.

"Hayley I need to take a photo"
I groan and stand there and wait.

-Annie's POV-

As soon as i'm done taking photos Hayley runs and jumps onto me causing us to tumble into Hayden.
I grasp onto Hayley and Hayden grabs my waist so I don't fall.

"thanks hayden" i say quietly. I put Hayley down walk into the buffet.
I get pancakes drizzled with chocolate syrup and as a drink I got mango juice.

When I finish I walk outside the buffet to take a few photos.
Hands cover my eyes and I feel myself panic.

"Guess who"

"hayden" i breathed

he removes his hands and says,
"wanna go to the beach later"

"uhh..ok" i say looking anywhere but his gorgeous eyes.

he sighs and I feel so bad, all I want to be in the world is his, I want to be with him, but I already messed up, he wouldn't want me.

He turns around and starts walking back to the buffet.

I run up to him, turn him around and lean our foreheads against each other.
I grab his face with both hands and say,
"if being with you really makes you happy, then fine, i know it makes me happy"

his face lights up and he wraps his arms around my waist, picks me up.
"Oh my god! you don't know how happy I am!!!" he screams. I chuckle and he puts me down.

All of a sudden his face goes all serious.
"Baby girl, why do you think I don't like you. Your so precious and amazing. I love you" he says and kisses my forehead.

I smile and he says, "are we still up for the beach later?" he asks.

"yeah of course"

"k, i'll be at your door by 2, I gotta go to a meeting"

"ok bye"

"bye" he says as he pecks my lips.

As his hands leave my waist I feel the wind spiking up my body, and all the heat has disappeared, it's funny how one person can do so much to you.

• • •

'2:28' my phone reads, where is he.
I try calling him but no answer. I sit on my bed in my bathing suit staring at the clock.

At 3 o'clock I give up and change back into my crop top and leggings.

I walk down the hall to Hayden and Jimmys room. Jimmy is always out so he wouldn't be there.

I knock on the door, no reply. I know a bit harder and the door opens.
I see a shirtless Hayden with messy hair.
I see a blond girl sitting on the floor behind him. Did he... i trusted him!

"f*ck" hayden mumbles.

Tears prickle in my eyes and I turn around and run back to mine and Hayley's hotel room, I run as fast as I can but hayden grips onto me.

"it's not what it looks like!" he yells.

"oh it's exactly what it looks like"

"i-i just... got distracted" he says nervously while resting his hands on my waist.

"I-i thought you loved me! get away from me! mother f*cking jerk!"

I slap his hands away and run into the hotel room, before he can come in, I lock it.
He knocks and knocks and yells and yells.
Not even 5 hours after I made him my boyfriend he cheats on me.
He just lost all my trust and respect for him. How dare he play with my feelings like that.
For the rest of the evening, I cry my eyes out until I have

no tears left to cry

•jeez hayden, calm down😂, there is a lot of drama in this book... and in my life😅😔😪... but it will all get better hopefully, anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!•
❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤