*45*

____________________
_______

Big shoutout to @Niallgall22
for supporting me
Anyways.... back to the story
<3

___________________
_______

-Annie's POV-

I take a deep breath and open the door. Hayden is standing there hands in pockets and hair messy, but good looking messy.
I slide my phone in my pocket and shut the door.
He grabs my hand which makes me flinch. He notices and immediately let's go. "Annie, you don't know the whole story, please let me explain" Hayden says.
I nod and he grabs my hand ever so gently and leads me to the elevator, through the lobby and outside to the beach. Still not letting go of my hand.

We sit down across each other and I keep my head down blinking back the tears. I break the silence,
"Tell me Hayden! Why, why did you cheat on me? just tell me already!" Tears run down my face.

Hayden takes a deep breath and answers, "So this guy came up to me in the party offering me 'water' " he emphasizes 'water'.
He then continues "I stupidly took it and it was alcohol, I got drunk and I was trying to find you, then this girl came up to me and told me that she is you. The stupid person I am, I believed her and you know the rest... i'm so sorry, I would never cheat on you, ever."

I feel so stupid, I should have let him explain earlier, instead I just ran away.

I quickly get up and run, I have no idea why, oh I know... to save from getting embarrassed. I don't even know why I am running, hayden is 10 times faster than me.

Arms wrap around my waist and I feel myself getting lifted off the ground.
Hayden spins me around and we look into each others eyes.
"I'm so stupid and dumb, I should've let you explain. I'm not good enough for you Hayden. You deserve much more" I say avoiding eye contact. I cry my heart out.
He lifts my chin up with his finger and softly smiles. He grabs my hand and says, "Annie, don't be silly, why would I let go of the most gorgeous person, that would make me dumb. We all make mistakes." he says.
I stop crying and let go of his hand, I take a step back.
"Baby, you cant be serious" he says hurt.
"Please Hayden, I don't deserve you. Trust me I like you a lot, but i'm just a slut" I say. A tear rolls down his cheek, but he immediately wipes it away.
He walks toward me and rests his soft lips on my mine. It takes a few seconds to process what just happened.
I pull away after like 7 seconds.
"You're not a slut, you are a beautiful, kind hearted amazing women"
I try to release from him but he is too strong.
"i'm sorry" i whisper.
"don't do this" he says.
"please...I-I love you" I say and pull away, I speed walk back to the hotel room, and this time Hayden doesn't follow.
I can't believe I just confessed my love to him, but it is true.

I love Hayden Summerall...

*5 votes for next chapter*