*31*

... I open the door and see Hayley standing there worried. I quickly wipe my tears with the back of my hand

"You okay Annie?" Hayley asks. I step out the bathroom and answer.

"Hayley... a few issues are going on in my life and i'm getting a bit emotional"

She sighs and says, "It's okay. I trust you." I love Hayley so much. Thank god she didn't ask any questions.

"Where's Hayden?" I ask
"He went home. He was getting bored so he left."

I nod and go up to my room. I feel so bad. I decide to text Hayden. UN never said I can't text him.

A- Hayden...
A- I'm sorry
A- Please trust me. I'm doing this to keep you safe.
H- sure...😒
A- Please don't be mad
A- Hayden, trust me

I throw my phone on the opposite side of the bed aggressively. Who can UN be... he clearly doesn't want me with Hayden. I don't know... Suddenly, my phone buzzes and I climb to the end of the bed grabbing my phone, hoping it's Hayden.

But... my luck, it's UN...
UN (unknown number) M (me)
UN- You did well, but not good enough. Now all you need to do for the next favor is break up with him.
A- What if I don't?
UN- Then you will regret it.
M- No! IM SICK OF YOUR FAVORS, IM NOT BREAKING UP WITH HIM LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I run downstairs and and mom says, "We have been home all day so come on, we already had dinner so let's go get ice cream for dessert" Me and Hayley agree and hop in the car.
I stare at the buildings going past and suddenly mommy slams on the break so hard, I fall forward, but my seatbelt straps saves me from hitting my head. I look ahead and see a black car right in front of our car stopped ON THE MAIN ROAD. We move across it and decide ice cream is for another time. Mom is in a big shock.

I jump on my bed and my phone vibrates. I pick it up and see who's texting me...
UN- Next time you disobey what I say. Your car will go in the bushes.
M- Wait... that was you in the main road.
UN- Dumb slut. Break up with Hayden before something worse happens. Oh... and don't you dare tell anyone about me.

Tears start forming  in my eyes and they slip out, one by one. I wipe them away and prepare for bed. I put my phone on charge and change into my PJ's, which are just sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
As soon as my head hits my pillow... I drift off to sleep. I have had enough with today.