*32*

-Annie's POV-

I wake up and go downstairs, today we have to go to set... and today is the day i'm going to break up with Hayden. I can't let UN hurt him.

• • •

"Hey everyone" I say as I enter the Ataway School. That's where we are filming today. I hug everyone... except Hayden and go to hair & makeup.
I don't have any scenes with Hayden today though. I vlog for a bit then I get called to set.

"Hayden!" I shout, he turns around and raises an eyebrow.
"Yes?" he says.
"Listen... we need to break up. I can't tell you why, but please trust me. I'm doing this to keep you safe." I say. I can see the hurt in his eyes.
"Are you kidding me? I thought you liked me!" he yells.
"I do Hayden, trust me I do! Please! Why can't you trust me" I say and tears start falling out of my eyes.
Hayden sighs the goes to his dads car.
I turn around and walk to the car where mom and Hayley are.

• • •

I arrive home and straight away hop in bed for a nap. My phone buzzes, I groan and pick it up
UN- Good job. Now all you need to do now is say you hate your fans.
M- No! I'm sick of your little games. Your so pathetic.

I immediately block UN and take a shower.

-Hayley's POV-

Daddy arrived a few hours ago from Maryland and our family and the Summerall family are going for dinner together.
I wear a yellow crop top with a pair of jeans. We hop in the car and I decide to vlog.
"Hey guys, we are currently in the car on our way to dinner. And now we are going to answer a few questions....
Okay Annie, what's your favorite shoe brand"
"Vans"
"What is your favorite place to eat?"
"Chipotle"
"If you could meet anyone in the world. Who would it be?"
"Camila Cabello because she is so inspirational and amazing"
I hand to vlogging camera to mommy and she vlogs a bit more.
" I can't decide on my favorite restaurant. Since we are in LA, we always eat junk. That's sounds bad, but it's the truth, anyways... mine would also be Chipotle"

-Annie's POV-

We arrive at dinner and this is the seating plan:

Dad Mom Jimmy Dylan Me
————————————————————
Mr. Tisha Hayden Hayley Hunter
Jim.

I stare at the menu. How about fried steak. But that is really unhealthy. How about a hamburger. I don't feel like it. Oh I know... cheese pasta. I lov-
My thoughts get interrupted by someone putting their hand over my mouth and dragging me towards the door. I kick, scream and cry trying to let go of his grip. Dad turns around and sees me getting kidnapped. He runs to me and punches whoever is dragging me. I run to mom, dad and Mr. Jimmy are holding this man. He is wearing blank gloves and his hair is in a man bun. He looks a bit skinny.
The police comes and they question me and the man.
"Who are you" asks the police man.
"Lauren Orlando ordered me to do this. She has been blackmailing Annie."
the man says. It was Lauren! I didn't know she liked Hayden.
"Is this true?" ask the police man.
I nod my head and the police man says,
"Lauren Orlando is going to be under arrest." The man and the police man leave and mom and dad burry me with all their questions, such as...
'How long has this been going on for?'
'Why didn't you tell us?'
'Your safe now'
'Do you know her?'
Once I finish answering their questions we all eat dinner.
I get up and go over to Hayden. He looks up at me confused. I reach my hand out. He holds it and I pull him outside the restaurant. We walk hand in hand.
"Hayden... this is the reason I broke up with you. I didn't know Lauren liked you. She blackmailed me into doing it. I'm sorry..." I say. He tightens his grip on my hand and says,
"Don't say sorry Annie, It was not your fault. I should be sorry for not trusting you." We stop in our tracks and I look into his chocolate brown eyes.
He starts leaning in. Oh my god! Is this really happening? My first kiss!
I shut my eyes and and feel the softest lips on mine. I felt a million fireworks just light up.After a few seconds we release and walk back to the restaurant.

• • •

We arrive home and i'm just lying in bed talking to Hayley.
"It was amazing, there was a spark, I could feel it" I rant to Hayley.
"Awww... you guys are so cute. I'm glad all this blackmailing is over"
"Me too... goodnight" I say and turn off my night lamp.
"Night" she says and I drift off to sleep...

*Hey lovelies, I hope you enjoying this chapter. Thank you so much for 800 reads. Comment ideas. XXX*