6

Imagination is the weapon in the war against reality ~ Cheshire Cat

Kenzie's POV

I woke up the next morning happy. But when the yesterday's events can flooding back into my mind I closed my eyes tightly and wanted to cry. I didn't have a chance because Maddie came barging into my room telling me to get up. I rolled over on my bed and sighed before getting up.

I washed my face and left the makeup on my dresser I couldn't be bothered doing it. I put my hair into Dutch Braids and put on my black Adidas leggings with an Orange hoodie. The smell of waffles took me downstairs. I ate two while I waited on Maddie to get ready. In that Time mom decided to ask me some questions.

"So Kenz, are you excited for you sister?" Mom asked me. "What?" I asked confused. "The Talent show darling," she frowned at me. "Ohh umm yeah about that, I'm entering with my friend," I told her looking down. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Singing," I muttered before Maddie walked down. "Hmmm I guess that's ok but you know you probably won't win," she told me before I walked out the door.

I walked to school alone that morning. I wouldn't be surprised if Brynn is mad at me for yesterday. After arriving at school I went to my locker and got my books. Surprisingly Brynn was waiting on me. "Kenz," she said hugging me. "I'm sorry for running out!" I told her returning the hug. "It's ok Kenz as long as your ok," she replied pulling away. She placed her hands on my wrists I flinched and pulled away.

Brynn looked at me suspiciously at that Moment Lauren, Annie and Nadia walked down the hall. Annie stopped to talk while Lauren and Nadia kept waking. "Did your mom say ok?" Annie asked. "Yep, even though she said that I'll lose," I sighed sadly. "Kenzie, your a great singer and anyways if we don't win at least we had good fun," Annie smiled. "Yeah I guess when should we meet up?" I asked her. "I'm free all week since my dance coach is away to a competition and my singing coach knows that I'm practicing for this," Annie told me. "Well why don't you come to my house later then we can do it vice versa?" I asked. "Yeah that's perfect see you later," she smiled waking away.

Time skip

When the last bell rang I ran out the maths room and went straight to my locker. After I got all my books I walked to Annie's locker. She  told me to met her there. Turning the corner I was met with Annie shoving a few books into her locker with Hayden and Johnny standing behind her. I rolled my eyes when I saw Johnny. "Hey," Annie smiled at me when she looked behind her. "Hi, you almost ready?" I asked her ignoring Hayden and Johnny. "Yeah just waiting on Hayden to give me back my history book," She laughed. "Oh yeah, thanks by the way," Hayden laughed opening his bag and pulling out the old tattered book. He handed it to her. There hands slight I brushed each other. I saw a blush creeping up Annie's face while Hayden tried not to brak our into a huge smile. "Ok, enough with the Hannie shit, I want to go home," Johnny complained. "Ok bro chill!" Hayden shouted. "Here, see you later Annie, by Kenzie," Hayden smiled at us before Johnny dragged him down the hall.

Annie closed her locker and smiled at me. I was still staring down the hall behind them. "You still hung up on him?" She asked taking me aback. "Sorry?" I asked her hoping that I heard wrong. "You still like Johnny," she smiled at me. "Even if I do he hates me," I sighed. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Annie hummed. "Huh?" I asked. "Hey why don't we get going?" Annie asked pulling me down the hall in the direction the two boys had gone a few minutes before.

Time skip

Laughing at a joke Annie had told me I opened the door to my house to be greeted with a clothing rack full of bright colorful clothes. "What's that?" Annie asked. "I really don't know," I replied before peering around the corner to be greeted with Maddie standing On a mini stage with a pink dress on while a man that looked in his mid forties examined the dress. Annie looked around and giggled a bit. I held my finger up to her lips so she'd stop. She nodded her head.

Turning around I saw my mum waking out of the kitchen. "Kenzie hi," she smiled. "OH ANNIE!" She shouted hugging her. "Hi Melissa," Annie smiled. "Mum I'm entering the talent show with Annie," I smiled happily. "Oh yeah of course well I don't have time to chat, Maddie is getting her costume fit for the show don't have time to talk," mom replied quickly hurrying away. I rolled my eyes and led Annie to my room.

"That was rude," she huffed sitting on my bed. "Huh?" I asked placing my books in my desk. "When you mentioned the talent show she changed the topic to Maddie," Annie said in a duh tone. "Oh... yeah I wouldn't worry about that I get it all the time," I sighed opening my phone and looking up the lyrics for "Ocean Eyes". I cast a look at Annie. She looked sad, maybe guilty. "Right let's start!" I smiled showing her the lyrics.

Time skip

After an hour we had the basics done. Plopping onto my bed I pulled out my phone. "Your room is still so aestheticy," Annie smiled walking up to the wall that had some pictures on it. "Aww you kept the photo of us," She smiled. "I mean why would I get rid of it?" I asked. "Oh umm you know," Annie trailed off. "Julianna Grace LeBlanc, I forgive you," I smiled. She squealed and hugged me. "Here let's take a bee photo for your wall," she shouted excitedly grabbing my phone. I laughed at her and posed for a picture.

Smiling at the result she posted the photo on Instagram.

LETS PRETEND THAT THE PIC IS CUTE

954❤️86💬@AnnieLeBlanc: Great day with this babe

954❤️
86💬
@AnnieLeBlanc: Great day with this babe

Comments

@BrynnRumfallo: Awk you guts are so cute
@LaurenOrlando: WE NEED TO TAKE A PIC KENZ
@SophiaMiller: Why are you hanging out with her? @AnnieLeBlanc
@HaydenSummerall: All if us need to hang out soon💜
@Randomperson: You look great Annie
@Randomperson2: Babe you look hot😍
@KenzieZiegler: Thanks for a great day☺️
@AnnieLeBlanc: @SophiaMiller: please leave
@AnnieLeBlanc: Yeah we totally should @HaydenSummerall💜
@JaydenBartels: You guys are adorable
@CarsonLueders: Wow Anns nice to see you and Kenzie hanging out again
@KenzieZiegler: We definitely will @LaurenOrlando
@JohnnyOrlando: 🌹❤️

"I'll see you later Kenz," Annie smiled at me. I waved back to her before she walked out my bedroom door. I happily smiled to myself before walking into my bathroom and stripping from my clothes. I stared at my cuts. WHY DID I DO THIS!!?" I screamed in my head. I threw on my pajamas and ran to my beds. I let my tears fall down. Why am I so stupid? No one will like me! I only got Annie back today I can't lose her and Brynn!

Yeah ok idk what this chapter was but whatever
Don't
Forget
To
Like
And
Comment
BYEEE

{1,255} words