9

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun

Kenzie's POV

We cautiously walked to the park. "Here, Let's go to the monkey bars," Hayden whispered walking in front of Annie and I. We followed him until we heard footsteps. I clung onto Annie for dear life. "Who's there?" Hayden asked. "Tis I the Blackhood!" A male voice replied. "JOHNNY!" Hayden shouted running to where the voice came from. "HAYDEN!" Johnny I'm guessing replied.

"Fuck you scared us!" Lauren laughed coming out the shadows holding Brynns hand. "I though that I was going do die!" I laughed letting go of Annie. "Brynny," I smiled running to her. "Kenziee," she mocked me extending her arms for a hug. I threw my arms around her. "Sorry for dragging you here," I whispered. "It's fine," she whispered pulling back. "What are we meant to do here?" Hayden asked. "Idk," Lauren replied shrugging her shoulders. "Course you don't," Johnny replied shaking his head. "Wow sorry it's not my fault that I never think my plans through! Lauren said raising her hands defensively. "Let's stop fighting and do something," Brynn said. "Great idea!" Hayden replied.

"Let's go to the shop," Annie said. "Mmmm I guess," Hayden agreed. "Right let's go!" Lauren shouted linking her arm with mine and walking. Hayden and Johnny cut in front of us. Lauren bent down to "tie" her laces Annie and Brynn walked past us. After a few seconds Lauren slowly stood up. "So what's up with you and Johnny?" Lauren whispered to me. "What?" I asked taken aback. "Oh you know, you going from loving him to hating him in what 10 months?" Lauren replied. "I have my reasons," I said. "Hmm Fine, But do you still like him?" Lauren asked me. "No, I hate him!" I replied picking up my speed. "Ok Kenzie I'm sorry," Lauren said catching up with me.

"I get it Lauren, we haven't talked in 6 months, things have changed, my life has changed, my friends have changed, my family has changed and most importantly I've changed. I'm not the stupid kid that got used by her friends!" I shouted turning on my heels and running back the way I came. "MACKENZIE!" Lauren shouted. A few months ago I would've turned around and run back to Lauren apologizing to her but now, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I kept running until I reached a bench. I pulled out my phone to see the time. 4.15. God I've been running for a while. I noticed the sun about to rise.

I decided to go back home. I muted my phone. I climbed back in He way I went out. I threw off my clothes and put on my pjs. I jumped into my bed and fell asleep.

Wooo I'm back
With another short chapter
Don't judge me
I don't have any inspiration
But whatever
Thanks for reading
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
If you enjoyed
BYEEEE

{497} words