25

As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends and more important to have real ones.

Kenzie's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see bright lights shining all around the dull room. Wait a minute where am I. I tried to sit up in the white bed but I couldn't. It hurt me to move. I lay back down and shouted for my mum. "Mackenzie omg your alive!" Maddie shouted running into the room. "Mads!" I croaked. "What happened"?. She gulped "let's wait for mum," she told me. I nodded.

After a while mum came in. She was so happy to see me awake. After that had explained everything to me I remembered Johnny. Fuck You Johnny this is all your fault. "Why?" Mum asked. "I was getting bullied at school and something happened with the person I liked emphasize the liked," I whispered. Then mum and Greg had a long conversation with me then I told them to go home. I just wanted to be alone.

Johnny's POV

Running into the hospital we saw Maddie, Greg and Melissa. "Shit!" Annie whispered. "Hide quick!" Hayden whispered to us. We all nodded and ran. Brynn and Carson ran outside of the hospital. Annie and Lauren sat down on a chair and put magazines over there faces making it look like they were reading. Hayden and I ran into the shop. Unfortunately for us Maddie came in. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked suspiciously. "Umm my bunny died," Hayden said sadly. "Oh then why'd you take it to a real hospital?" Maddie asked confused. "Maddie my bunny just died are you really questioning why I took it to a hospital," Hayden asked shocked. "No it's just because it's usually a vet," she explained. "Maddie we all have grieving processes and my one is taking my bunny to the hospital ok?" Hayden told her. "Right well I'll see you later!" Maddie said quickly walking out of the shop.

"Your bunny died?" I asked laughing. "Well you weren't going to say anything and luckily she's away!" Hayden said walking out of the shop. "How did you get her to run away?" Carson asked walking into the reception area. "Tell us later right now we have to find Mackenzie!" Lauren shouted. "Hi we're looking for Mackenzie Zieglers room," Annie said at the desk. "Are you blood related?" The woman asked eying us all suspiciously. "Yeah, I'm her twins sister," Annie smiled. "Who are all of these?" She asked pointing at us. "These are our cousins," Annie says pointing to Lauren, Brynn and Hayden. "The other two?" She questioned. "He's my boyfriend!" Brynn said hugging him. "And he's Mackenzie's boyfriend!" Annie smiled sweetly. "Hmm Fine, room 305, 3rd floor don't be long!" She warned. We all nodded and walked to the elevators.

"Thank god we have you Annie," Hayden smiled. She blushed and looked down. "When Caleb umm passed Katie's mum had to take us in and they asked that," Annie said sadly. Lauren quickly hugged her. When the doors opened we all speed walked Chen the hall trying to find the room. "HERE!" Hayden whisper shouted. We all walked over to him. "Who's going in first?" I asked. "You," Annie said pushing me in.

I walked in and saw her lying on a hospital bed so weak. "Kenz," I whispered walking up to her. "John what are you doing here?" She asked sadly. "I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for missing that girl, I'm sorry that I never noticed, I'm sorry that the day I found out last year I didn't stay with you, I'm sorry for every thing that I've ever said or done that hurt you, I'm sorry for causing you to do this and I know that a lifetime of sorries will never in a million years make up for all the pain that I've caused you!" I cried onto my hands. "John," she whispered softly. "I know that I'm meant to hate you, I lost you last year because of this and quite frankly I never want to lose you again," she cried. I walked over to her and hugged her. She weakly hugged me back. "I'm going to ask you what I was going to ask you tonight, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "YES of course!" She smiled. I leaned down and kissed her.

Everyone walked in and clapped. "Johnny your so lovable!" Hayden joked. "How did you all get in?" Kenzie asked confused. Hayden explained the bunny thing then Annie explained the front desk. "Speaking of that we're you joking Brynn when you said that you and Carson were dating?" Lauren asked. "Nope she smiled hugging him. "AWWWWW!!" We all gushed causing them to blush. "Now I just need me some Hannie and all my ships will have sailed!" Lauren said laughing. Suddenly Hayden and Annie kissed. "Surprise!" Annie shouted. "HAYDEN!" Lauren shouted. "Sorry Lolo," he smirked. "Your still telling me everything," Lauren muttered. "Aww look we all worked out," Kenzie smiled looking around. "Except me, I'll be alone forever," Lauren sighed.

"Umm Lauren your hot, someone will love you really soon!" Annie said. "Thanks Anns," she laughed. "Ladia!" Hayden said. "Shut up," Lauren blushed. "I SHIP!" Everyone but Lauren shouted at the sane time. We all looked around at each other and laughed. This is what I've always wanted. People to love and laugh with even at the darkest of times. I'm so happy to have these guys.

We spent the rest of that day With Kenz. Then we all went to Annie's house. Excluding Kenzie which was sad.

Kenzie's POV

Over the next few weeks they came to see me everyday. And when I came home we all had a sleepover at Hayden's. And I think that's what family is all about. Yes it's about gift blood relatives. But sometimes ours also about the people that treat like family, you make them always feel welcomed. And I'm lucky enough to have found a group of people that I can call my family. They helped me find get the help I needed and that's the best thing anyone could have ever of given me.

Awww Jenzie, Barson and Hannie!!
And the epilogue comes next!
This has been s long  journey for them
But one more chapter for them
Then it all comes to an end

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For well idk😟

Byeee

{1090} words