11

Die with memories, not dreams

Annie's POV

Last night was a rough night. I don't really know what Lauren said to Kenzie but it Obviously pushed her over the limit. Ugh why did it have to happen the week of the Talent show? Well I haven't got time to sit around and wonder I need to find Kenzie and practice.

I reluctantly got myself out of bed and rummaged in my school bag for a note that Johnny had given me last week. Finding it at the bottom of my book under a million books I straightened it out and carefully folded it putting it in my pocket. I got my phone and ran downstairs. "MOM! I'm going over to Kenzie's," I shouted. "Call me when your coming back," she told me walking out of her bedroom. "Will do Bye," I waved. "Bye," she replied.

I practiced singing on my way over. Walking up the path to Kenzie's house I noticed a type of "gloom" around the house. I carefully knocked on her door waiting for a reply. After about a minute her step dad opened the door. "Hi, is Kenzie here?" I asked politely. "Yeah she's upstairs," he told me moving out of the way. I thanked him and walked up the stairs to her room. "Kenzie?" I asked knocking on her door. "Come in," I heard.

Walking in I saw Kenzie sitting on her bed wearing a light yellow sundress. "Hey sorry that I just barged in you see we kinda need to practice," I explained to her. "It's fine, I was actually just about to text you," she smiled. "Oh ok well should we start," I asked sitting beside her. "Yes we shall," she teased.

1 hour later

"And finished," I smiled falling backwards on Kenzie's bed. "That was tiring," she panted falling beside me. "5 more days and it's over. Schools over and we'll have 3 whole months to hang out like we used to," I smiled sitting up. Kenzie shifted uncomfortably. "What?" I asked her confused. "Is just that, I don't know if I can hang out with everyone again, I'm still hurt from when youse left me. And it just brings back bad memories," Kenzie explained.

"Awww Kenz, I still feel so bad about that. You don't have to hang out with everyone. Maybe just me," I told her. "Maybe just you and Hayden cause I missed my Hannie," she laughed. "Yeah whatever," I laughed rolling my eyes. "Well I better get going see you tomorrow," I smiled waving at her. I called my mum and told her that I was on my way home.

"Wait before I go can I use Your bathroom?" I asked her. "Yeah sure," Kenzie told me. After I had used the bathroom I was drying my hands when I noticed something glimmer from their light in the bin. Giving it a closer look my heart dropped it was a razor. I picked it up to see it was clean. Thank god. I let out the breath that I had been holding in and walked out. I waved bye to Kenzie and walked home. If only I had payed More attention that day.

I know I know
I finally updated
I think that I'll make a schedule
If I do it'll be up later
Well that's it
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
If you enjoyed
And want more
BYEEEEE

{573} words