18

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist~ Oscar Wilde

Kenzie's POV

After Dinner I invited Lauren over for a sleepover. Which turned into Annie and Brynn coming as well. "I can't believe that my Kenzie is turning 17!" Lauren cried dramatically. "Don't worry Lauren!" I smiled hugging her. "So why don't we talk about Hannie and Jenzie?" Brynn asked smirking. "Great idea!" Lauren shouted pulling away from out hug. "Or we could play truth or dare?" Annie suggested. "Yeah let's do that!" I laughed.

We sat in a circle on my bedroom floor with our phones in the middle. "If someone walks in they might think that we're in a fucking cult!" Lauren said looking around at us causing us all too laugh. "Yeah doubt anyone will walk in" I laughed through breaths. "Hmm I guess anyways let's start!" Lauren yelled enthusiastically. "I'll start!" Annie smirked. "Oh by the way, none of this leaves this room!" I stated. Everyone agreed so Annie continued.

"Brynn," she said giving Brynn a smirk. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth," She smirked back. "Is it true, that you and Carson Lueders were caught making out on Friday night at the party?" Annie asked. Brynn looked horrified she put her head down and blushed. "How did you?" She managed to say. "I saw it, I was trying to find Lauren when I stumbled across you," Annie stated. "Oh my god Brynn! You never told me," I huffed jokingly. "I didn't eveb mean for it to happen. And anyways he doesn't like me!" Brynn said. You could see that she was uncomfortable so Lauren asked Annie something.

"Truth or dare?" Lauren asked her. "Dare!" She shouted. "I dare you to read out the last text conversation you and Hayden had!" Lauren smirked. Annie rolled her eyes and picked up her phone from the middle of the circle. Opening it she clicked on Hayden's name.

Hay💜: Missing you
Anns❤️: It's been 3 hours
Hay💜: ITS BEEN THAT LONG?
Anns❤️: Yes😂 I gtg though love you
Hay💜: Love  you too

"Awwwww,"  I smiled. "That was so cute ," Brynn laughed gently. "Hannie for life !" Lauren added. "Anyways, Brynn ask Kenz," Lauren told her. "Truth or dare?" She asked me. "Truth," I replied. I always went for Truth. She smirked at me. "Did you and Johnny ever kiss?" She asked innocently. My eyes widened causing Lauren and Annie to squeal. "OMG YOUSE DID!" Lauren screamed. "I'm going to hyperventilate!" Annie stated. "BRYNN!" I whined annoyed. "Hey you have to get exposed sometime," she shrugged her shoulders. "Tell me please!" Lauren begged. I rolled my eyes and explained everything to them. "Well that was eventful!" Lauren stated. "Not so fast missy, I still have to ask you something!" I said. She rolled her eyes and replied "dare".

"I dare you to Tell me who was texting you through dinner and why every time you looked down you would blush," I smiled. "I-I can't tell you that!" She answered. "That's not fair, all of us answered," Annie pouted. "I Umm I'll be back in a second I have to pee," she shouted jumping up, grabbing her phone and running into the bathroom. "That was weird," I said when I heard the bathroom door slam. "Maybe we should stop playing?" Brynn suggested. "Yeah umm I'll go get snacks," I volunteered running down the stairs.

Lauren's POV

I slammed the door when I walked in. I couldn't tell them not a chance. They would look at me differently I was not risking it. And if the person themselves found out that I liked them I would never leave my house again. I sat down in the ground and texted Hayden. He's the only one that knows. He's the only one that I truly trust.

Lolo: Kenzie asked me
HayHay: About the thing?
Lolo: Yes
HayHay: What did you say?
Lolo: I said cant answer and ran to the Bathroom.
HayHay: How did this even come up
Lolo: We were playing Truth or dare
Lolo: Btw did you know that Jenzie and Bryson kissed/made out?
HayHay: OMG YES! I was dying to tell you
Lolo: We need to talk in person as soon as possible!
HayHay: AGREE
HayHay: And in regards to your situation, don't tell them if you don't want to. I'll support you all the way (:
Lolo: Thanks Hay, I better go but stay up for another while I might need you😂
HayHay: Anything for you. Love you
Lolo: Love too

Hayden is actually my best friend. I'm closer with him than I am with Annie. And he's closer with me than he is with Johnny. He's been my best friend since I was 3 and I wouldn't change it for the world. Anyways I better fix my face. I put water on my face and tried my best to cover my red eyes.

I walked into Kenzie's room to see a bunch of food. "SKITTLES!" I shouted grabbing the bowl . Everyone laughed at me.

Kenzie's POV

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the girls shouted pointing there phones at me. The put there phones down and hugged me. "17! "I screamed jumping onto my bed. "YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN! YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SEVENTEEN!" I sang at the top of my lungs. Damm my neighbors must hate me. We all laughed and I lay on my bed. My phone started bowing up with notifications. I was surprised I guess that people finally remembered who I was. "Let's have a dance party!" Lauren shouted. We all agreed and Lauren put on the music.

After an hour we all fell onto my bedroom floor exhausted. I somehow managed to crawl into my bed. I lay there and thought of the wonderful year that I'll have with all my amazing friends. I slowly fell asleep thinking of the amazing day that I had.

Kenzie's finally 17
What's Lauren's big secret?
Some people probably won't like Lauren's storyline but I thought of it and I fell in love with the idea. I don't care if anyone doesn't like the idea it's my story!

Anyways
Don't forget to
Vote
And
comment
For more

BYEEE

{1041} words