22

Just always be waiting for me

Kenzie's POV

After we had left Lauren Brynn and I went back to her house. "Give me all the details about Johnny!" She said excitedly. I blushed and looked down. "If you tell me about you and Carson!" I smirk. She shook her head "nothing happened"!. "Brynn Rumfallo I saw the looks he gave you today and the other night at the beach I thought he was going to melt looking at you," I teased she blushed. "Your so annoying Kenz," she complained.

I told her everything about Johnny and I. Yes even the elevator thing and she told me everything about Carson. "I'm bored!" Brynn commented looking up from her phone. "Same," I replied sighing. "What should we do?" She asked. "Can we go shopping?" I asked. "YES!" She shouted jumping off her bed. "I need money," I laughed. "Credit card," she smirked. "Nooo Brynn!" I complained. "KENZIE PKESSD!! She persisted. I rolled my eyes. "I'll pay you back," I said walking out the door. She only nodded her head.

Time skip

"That was a productive day," Brynn smiled. "Yes it was," I laughed looking at all of our bags. "Can't wait to wear all my new clothes!" She sighed happily. I laughed at her happiness. Suddenly she stopped. "Is that John?" She asked squinting at someone. I looked over and my mouth dropped. "Let's get closer!" Brynn whispered pulling me over behind a plant pot. "I swear to god if it is!" I whispered. "See you later babe," the all too familiar voice said to the perfect blonde girl walking away. My eyes filled with tears. He turned around and smirked to himself. Johnny Orlando you Fuckboy.

"Kenz!" Brynn said. "It's ok I'm ok!" I cried. I walked out behind the plant Brynn behind me. Johnny saw me his face dropping. "Hey Kenz," He said nervously. "Don't you dare "Kenz" me, 2 days after guy tell me that you love me I see you making out with the most beautiful and perfect girl ever, nice to see what I mean to you!" I shouted. "Mackenzie please," he pleaded. "Don't bother John," Brynn said shaking her head and guiding me out of the building. Walking out my breaths got shaky. "I called an Uber," Brynn sighed hugging me.

Time skip

Trigger warning. If you don't like this kind of stuff please skip this paragraph

I told Brynn to go home. She reluctantly agreed. I ran past Maddie and mum and went straight to my room. I closed my bedroom door and walked into the bathroom. My phone was blowing up with messages but I didn't care. I threw it into my room and closed the bathroom door. I searched all my drawers until I found the sharp metal object. I smiled and brought the cold sharp razor to my skin. I cut a perfect line across my wrist. I proceeded to cut three more. I sat on my bathroom floor and watched the blood trickle down my arm onto the perfect white tiles. I was slowing losing consciences. "Goodbye," I whispered before my head hit the cupboard behind me.

Brynn's POV

Mackenzie sent me home but I had a bad feeling. I find mum that I was going to see Kenz. I knocked on her door. Mellisa opened it. "She's upstairs," she smiled martingale me in. I nodded and walked up the stairs to her room. Yet she wasn't in her room. Her phone was lying on her bed. I picked it up the screen was filled with miss calls, texts, Snapchat's any easy that Johnny could contact her. Suddenly I heard a bag from the bathroom. Confused I put her phone down and opened the door. I screamed. I screamed as loudly as I could. Mellisa, Maddie and Greg can running in. They all screamed as well. Looking at Mackenzie's bloody and lifeless body.

"Call 112!" Greg shouted falling onto the ground beside her. Maddie grabbed her phone. I was in shock I was scared. By the time the paramedics arrived all of us were a mess. When they too her away Melissa went with them. Maddie sent me home but I didn't go home I went to Annie's. She opened her door her eyes widened when she saw the state that I was in. "What's wrong?" She asked me worried. "Mackenzie's tried to kill herself!" I whispered before I fell into Annie's Arms

This was a sad chapter
And what's even sadder is that this book is coming to an end
But all good things come to and end don't they?
Anyways hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more
BYEEE

{786} words

Help: A Jenzie Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें