Epilogue

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory~ Dr. Seuss

Kenzie's POV

I happily sighed as Lauren placed a bowl on the kitchen counter. "Hi guys!" Annie smiled walking into the kitchen a bag of plastic plates and cutlery with her. "Hey," Brynn smiled leaving a plate of food on the table. "I've missed you guys!" I smiled hugging them each by each. "You don't even understand how much work it took to get Erika into the car," Annie laughed while Hayden walked in with there 4 year old daughter Erika and newborn baby boy Jackson. "Hi Rick," Brynn smiled bending down to hug her. "Kate's in the garden," Lauren pointed out the door at her 4 year old daughter. Erika smiled and ran out. "Where's John and Car?" Hayden asked. "Garden with the kids go show off your baby!" I laughed.

"12 years clean!" I smiled at the girls. "Omg I'm so proud!" Brynn shouted giving me a huge hug. "Awww Yay!" Lauren shouted joining in. "I'm so happy," Annie laughed jumping on top of Lauren. We all laughed and pulled away. "Come on guys foods ready!" Carson smiled poking his head around the door. We all nodded and followed him out.

We ate and had a great time. We hadn't all been in the same place for nearly 2 years.

Brynn and Carson are still going strong. They got engaged a few months ago. Brynn unfortunately can't have kids. But they're in no rush to adopt or have a surrogate just yet as there careers are taking off. Brynn's a dancer and Carson's a singer.

Annie and Hayden got married 5 years ago they were young but they wanted there baby to come into the world with married parents. They have Erika and Jackson and they're the most adorable parents I've ever seen.

Lauren actually ended up having a baby. Kate was the outcome of an one night stand but Lauren still loves her with every bone in her body. Lauren and Nadia ended up getting together when Lauren was pregnant. Nadia has helped her through a lot. Unfortunately Nadia couldn't make it today.

Finally John and I. He helped me with everything. On our tenth year anniversary he proposed to me. I was so happy. We're getting married next year but for know we have a baby girl called Scarlett Rose. She's 3 months old and I've never loved anyone more (sorry John) but she's changed my life for the better.

"Who knew that Brynn coming to that town 12 years ago would change our lives?" Carson asked giving her a kiss. "I got one of my best friends from it," I smiled at her. "I got one of my best friends back," Annie laughed. "I got a wonderful wing woman," Hayden laughed. "I got my friend group back," Lauren smiled. "I got the most amazing fiancé ever," Carson gushed. "And I got my girlfriend back," Johnny smirked kissing me. "I like to think that I was an Angel sent from Heaven to fix everybody's life," Brynn laughed. "I think you were," I smiled. I do I truly do think that Brynn was an angel sent to fix our lives and no one can tell me otherwise.

"Little did we know that by being stupid 17 year olds would lead to this," Annie smiled looking around us. "We never realized that our mistakes were meant to be," Hayden added. "I don't think anyone would've thought that 12 years later we would all still be best friends and we'd all be happy," Lauren smiled hugging Kate. "Thank you guys," I said. "For What?" Cardin asked. "For helping me when I needed it," I said tears in my eyes. Johnny pulled me closer and kissed me.

These guys are my family. They helped me when I needed help. They helped me overcome my battles. And for that I'm thankful! I'll never let these guys go. Never

And it's over😓
I was actually really sad writing this
But all good things come to an end don't they?
This is probably the longest epilogue ever but that's because I never wanted it to end.
I really hope that when you read this it made you happy even just for a minute. Because that was my goal
I'm writing 2 other books so maybe check them out
But just thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
Thank you for commenting and voting it means so much.
All in all thanks for giving me a reason to continue with my passion writing
Love all you guys Soo much❤️

This story ended with
3.58k reads
239 votes
Highest ranking:
65 in #Hayden Summerall
I started this book on 6/4/18
I finished this book on 1/7/18
With 25 chapters

Thank you for all of your support❤️

{820} words