21

To a great mind,  Nothing is little~ Sherlock Hoemes

Kenzie's POV

"MORNING LAUREN!" I shouted to the sleeping girl beside me. "Huh?" She asked shooting up out of her bed. She looked around running her eyes and sighed falling back in the soft blankets. "No Laur, we get up," I explained. "Go wake your lover, I need more time in bed," she complained pulling the duvet over her head.

I stayed at the Orlando's last night so mum and Greg could go out without worrying about me. I mean they deserve a break so Mer took me in. I walked over to Johnny's room and didn't bother knocking. "Morning," I shouted opening the door. "Kenz?" He asked sleepily. "John," I replied. "What time?" He asked me. "9.30"," I a stated. "But why?" He asked confused. "I always get up at this time," I answered. "Come here," he muttered extending his arms.

I rolled my eyes and jumped beside him. He put his hands around me and pulled me closer. I put my arms around him. After a comfortable silence he asked me "when are we going to finish"?. I blushed. "Idk," I answered. "Date tonight 8 o clock," he told me. I nodded and kissed him. I fell asleep with a smile etched on my face.

Lauren's POV

After Kenzie rudely awoke me I went into my bathroom and showered. When I had finished my hair I put on leggings and a t-shirt. Kenzie was taking ages in Johnny's room I decide to investigate. I opened the door and nearly screamed. I ran into my room and got my phone. I took at picture and sent it to the group chat

Lauren: LOOK AT THIS
Lauren:

Annie: SJDIDYHCSIKNSAOOBAYHayden: FUCKING KNEW IT!Brynn: AHHHHHHHHHHCarson: YFJBASRIJBCF JENZIEHayden: YES OMGAnnie: Do they know?Lauren: NO I waked  into his room and BAMM! Jenzie

Hayden: FUCKING KNEW IT!
Brynn: AHHHHHHHHHH
Carson: YFJBASRIJBCF JENZIE
Hayden: YES OMG
Annie: Do they know?
Lauren: NO I waked into his room and BAMM! Jenzie

I quickly walked out of the room because I saw John start to move. I texted Hayden to see if I could go ever to get out the house before Jenzie kill me.

Lolo: I think Johns waking up, please let me come over
HayHay: shouldn't  you face the music?
Lolo: Please Hay, I'll tell you what Nadia told me last night
HayHay: HURRY TF UP
Lolo: Thabks Hay💜

I quickly Closed my bedroom door and ran downstairs. "I'm away to Hayden's, if anyone asks I've left the country!" I told my mum. "Ok?" She answered. I nodded my head and ran out the front door. I hurried down the street I ran all the way to Hayden's.

Ringing the doorbell Tisha opened the door. She smiled when she saw me. "He's in his room," she smiled letting me in. "Thank you," I replied walk past her and running up the stairs. I barged Into his room. He looked up from his phone and laughed. "Did you run?" He laughed. "Yeah, you wanted me to "HURRY TF UP!" I mocked him. He rolled his eyes. "Come on," He laughed patting the bed. I jumped beside him and faced him. "So what did she say?" He asked.

"Ok so after the Jenzie things we stated talking, she told me about how she has liked me for a while but," I trailed off tears coming to my eyes. "What?" He questioned worried. "S-she has a boyfriend!" I cried. "Omg Laur!" He exclaimed throwing his arms around me. "H-h-he asked her l-last night!" I cried harder. "Lolo, it's going to be ok," Hayden reassured me. I pulled away from out hug and dried my eyes. He lay down on his bed and extended his arms. I lay my head on his chest while he held my crying body. His hand played with my hair while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Kenzie's POV

After an hour Johnny woke me up with a kiss. I smiled and checked my phone. My eyes widened when I saw what Lauren took. "LAUREN!" I heard Johnny shout. He jumped off his bed and ran to her room but she wasn't there. He ran down to his mum. "Where's Lauren?" He asked mad. "She left the country," Mer replied. "UGH!" Johnny shouted. "She's probably at Annie's!" I said. "Let's check Brynn's first!" He said. I nodded and we went to Brynn's.

We checked Brynn's house, she wasn't there, we checked Nadia's wasn't there, we checked Carson's she wasn't there finally we went to Annie's. "Is Lauren here?" Brynn asked her. "No I haven't seen her since last night," Annie answered truthfully. "Where the hell is she?" Carson asked. "HAYDEN'S!" I shouted. All of us ran out of Annie's door and went to Hayden's. Annie rang the doorbell and Tisha opened it. "His room," she smiled letting us all through. We quietly went up the stairs. Johnny opened his door.

"What the fuck?" He whispered. Confused I pushed through everyone. Lauren's Head was lying on Hayden's chest. Hayden was playing with her hair one arm around her holding her. "Hay?!" Annie shouted crying. He shot up Lauren with him. She opened her eyes they were bloodshot has she been crying?

"What the hell is this?" Johnny shouted. "No what the hell is this, how did youse think that it was a good idea to barge into my room?!" Hayden shouted. "We where looking for Lauren!" Carson said. "I DONT CARE!" Hayden shouted. "Why is she even here?" Annie asked. "She asked me!" Hayden replied. "Hay, let me tell them the truth," Lauren whispered moving closer to him. He hugged her. He whispered something into her ear she nodded. Turning around tears were visible.

"I-i came here to get away from Johnny and Kenzie, when I landed I stated talking about the person I liked, I explained how they were dating someone else," Lauren cried. "Who do you like?" Brynn asked softly. "T-t-that's the thing. I-I-I like N-N-Nadia!" She cried turning to Hayden. He quickly comforted her. My heart hurt for her. Why would she be scared to tell us? I poked around to see everyone's expressions had softened.

"Laur, you know that I love you no matter what!" Annie told her softly. "Lauren you could kill a bitch and if support you," Carson smiled earning a laugh from her. "AWWW Lauren, you shouldn't of been scared, I love you so much," Brynn smiled. "Lauren Orlando, I love you like a sister, I lost you once and it's not happening again!" I smiled. We all looked at Johnny. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He shouted happily. Lauren turned around confused. "What?" She asked. "I mast or may not have overheard you talking to yourself once!" He laughed. Lauren glared at him. "Thanks guys, o love all the support but I just want to be with Hayden," she explained. We all understood and left.

Lauren's POV

"I'm so proud of you!" Hayden smiled. "Thanks Hay," I smiled. "Now let's go get that Pizza that you deserve," he smirked grabbing my hand. We locked our fingers. I'm so thankful for all of my friends. What would life be with out them? But soon I was going to find out

JENZIE!
AND LAUREN TOLD THEM. GO LAUR!💕
WHAT DOES LAUREN MEAN IN THAT LAST LINE?

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY
DON'T FORGET TO
COMMENT
AND
VOTE
FOR MORE

BYEEEE