23

It's kind of fun to do the impossible~ Walt Disney

Annie's POV

"Mackenzie tried to kill herself!" Brynn whispered before she fell into my arms. Those words hit me like a bus. "Hayley!" I shouted. "Yes?" She replied popping her head over the couch. Her eyes Widened when she saw Brynn. "Did you kill her?" She asked stupidly. "No Hayley she fainted, help me take her to my room please!" I begged. She nodded and helped me lift her up. We placed her on the bed and Hayley put a wet face cloth on her face. "Shout me if you need anything," she said going back downstairs. I quickly texted the group chat

Annie: everyone come do my house right now!
Lauren: Why?
Hayden: You ok Anns?
Annie: I have no time for fuckong questions now hurry up!
Carson: Ok

I paced around my room. I lay on the bed beside Brynn and tried to figure all of the out. "Annie, there's people here!" Hayley screamed . My stomach dropped how was I meant to explain this. I reluctantly walked downstairs. Lauren, Hayden, Carson and Johnny where standing there. It looked like Johnny had been crying. Does he already know? "Are you ok?" Lauren asked worried after seeing the state that I was in. I shook my head and beckoned for them to follow me.

I sat on the bed beside Brynn and waited for there words. "W-what happened? Carson asked rushing to Brynn's side. He really does care about her. "Annie it's ok!" Lauren told me sitting beside me. "Tell is what happened!" Hayden whispered. "S-s-she came t-to the d-d-oor and s-s-said that K-K-Kenzie t-tried to k-kill h-herself!" I cried. The room went quiet. Lauren Burst into tears everyone else was too shocked to react. "I-I have to go," Johnny shouted running out of my bedroom door.

"K-Kenz," Brynn muttered. I quickly jumped up and looked at her. Her eyes were opening and she was looking around. Carson grabbed her hand. "Brynny, it's Carson are you ok?" He asked her softly. "Is Kenzie ok? She asked worriedly. "We don't know," I answered trying to hide my tears. "Where's John?" She whispered angry. "He left," Hayden answered. "Kenzie saw him!" She shouted. "Saw him what?" Lauren asked. "She saw him making out with a girl," Brynn whispered. "THAT FUCKING IDIOT! HE SHOULD'VE REMEMBERED!" Lauren screamed. "Remembered what?" Brynn asked confused. "We have to tell her," Hayden whispered. "Tell me what?" Brynn asked. "This has happened before," Cardin said emotionless. "What?" Brynn asked.

"Last year around this time Johnny and Kenzie were a thing. Something happened between them and Kenzie started cutting. We found out and we-we left her but it had never gone this far, then I found a way to get back into her life and I took it. And here we are," I explained tears rolling down my face. Hayden hugged me. "Y-y-you left her because she was cutting?" Brynn asked astonished. "We know, we've always regretted it, we never realized how much she impacted our lives and now we might not have her," Hayden whispered eyes red.

Suddenly Brynn's phone rang. "ITS MADDIE!" She shouted picking up. Her face dropped but by the fine she hung up she was smiling. "Well?" Lauren asked. "She cut one of her main veins but luckily it wasn't that bad and they stopped the bleeding. She has to stay in the hospital for a few weeks and she has therapy to go to but she's fine," Brynn smiled. "YES SHES OK!" Hayden screamed. Carson kissed Brynn while Hayden hugged Lauren and I. "Now let's go find Johnny Orlando and take him to Mackenzie!" Lauren shouted wakkkng out my bedroom door.

Mackenzie's Fine
But Johnny oh Johnny boy
Let's hope that Jenzie is ok
My Instagram is full of the Chicjdn girl movie but I can't watch it because I just came home from a party and it's 2.32 am and my sister will kill me goodnight!
Anyways this book is nearly over and I'll be spending time on my other books
Hope you guys enjoy
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more
Byeee

{712} words