24

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are~ Kurt Cobain

Johnny's POV

I knew that I messed up the minute the other girl kissed me. I don't know why I done it. I guess I just got back into my habit of being "a fuckboy". And now I've messed up FUCK! Annie texted the group chat I Better go get Lauren.

Time skip to when Johnny runs out

I couldn't process it. She's everything to me and I might lose her forever. Fuck I messed up this is all my fucking fault. I thought that she stopped but I was wrong I shook down helped her god I'm such a screw up. It should be me lying on a hospital bed fighting for my life. Not her.

I continued running until I got to Kenzie and I's spot. It was a tree on top of a small hill. We spent all of our time there. I leaned on the tree and cried. We were meant to be going on a date tonight. I was meant to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight and I've ruined everything. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

Flashback

"JOHNNY!" An eight year old Mackenzie shouted at me. "Sorry Mack!" I laughed throwing another water Balloon at Her. Suddenly Lauren came running out of the house Hayden right behind her. Lauren threw a ballon at me soaking me. Hayden following in her footsteps. "HAYDEN! Your meant to be my best friend!" I pretended to cry. "Sorry John but Lauren," he shrugged walking over to me. "Only joking!" I screamed throwing one at him. I paired up with Kenzie and Lauren and Hayden paired up.

Present Day

We spent that evening throwing water balloons at each other. That's the night I started to like her more than friends. Things were so much simpler back then. God what I'd do to be eight again.

Flashback

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I smiled handing Kenzie a present and a card. "Awww John you shouldn't have!" The fourteen year old Mackenzie blushed. "I wanted to now open it!" I laughed. She slowly unwrapped the gift and opened the small box. Her eyes widened when she saw the charm bracelet. "How did you know?" She asked astonished. "Annie heard you talking about it, she told me and then I picked a few extra charms," I explained handing her a small box. She lifted out a charm of a heart, a microphone and a ballet slipper.

"Johnny!" She smiled hugging me. "I thought that they represented you perfectly," I blushed. "They do I love you," she whispered kissing my cheek. "I love you too," I smiled hugging her again.

Present Day

We finished off that night watching a movie. Every Valentine's Day since that year I've got her a new charm. I still gave her one this year but she never realized. Maddie gave it to her and she never clicked.

Flashback

I stood shaking texting Mackenzie. "Come outside please!". I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't turn up I had ruined our relationship last year. I put my phone down. That's when o saw her. I casually leaned against a locker trying to be cool but on the inside I was freaking out. "I'm surprised you came," I teased. "Hurry up Johnny I don't have all day!" she said annoyed. "Good luck and-," I stated before placing my lips on hers.

Everything that I had ever felt for her came back in that one kiss. Suddenly she pulled away. "I-I have to go," She said sadly. "I know good luck," I smirked. "B-b-bye," She blushed running away. I watched her run. God she was beautiful well she's always beautiful. I remember that I had to see her perform do I ran to the hall. I quickly sat down beside Hayden he smirked at me. "What?" I asked. "Your hair and lips," he smirked pointing them out. I rolled my eyes. "Later!" I muttered he nodded.

Present Day

All my feelings cane back for her that day. She never realized how much I missed her and how much I do right now. You know what! I'm not going to sit under this tree and think of memories with Kenzie. I'm going to go and make new memories with her!

I stood up and ran down the hill coming face to face with Lauren. "JOHNNY!" She shouted hugging me. "Laur, What is it?" I asked. "We've been looking for you since you left," she explained. "Is Mackenzie ok?" I asked. "She cut one of her main veins but they stopped the bleeding she's ok," Lauren shouted. "Thank god!" I muttered. "Brynn told us what happened and we're going to take you to apologize!" She shouted grabbing my arm. I nodded and followed her. I'm going to get Mackenzie back!

John is going to get his girl back!
Little bit about there past wgat did you guys think?!
Watched "Chicken Girls the Movie" cringed a bit but the Hannie kiss!
Leave your opinions below (won't get any responses)
You guys should check out my fanfic on Instagram @Jenziexquotes
It's called "Summer Love"
ANYWAYS
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
If you enjoyed

Seee you later BYEEEE

{888} words