20

Never love anybody who treats you like your ordinary~ Oscar Wilde

Kenzie's POV

"Mackenzie?" The boy asked. "John?" I wondered aloud. "I'm sor-," he started but I cut him off. "Let me guess sorry for what you said earlier? Because your obviously not sorry enough to stop you from making out with a girl!" I shouted at him. He looked taken a back. "I don't even know why I liked you in the first place, you've been a fuckboy since day 1," I screamed. That's when the elevator stopped. I turned around eyes wide and desperately hit the help button but nothing.

One of my biggest fears has always been getting trapped in an elevator. "Oh fuck, this is all your fucking fault!" I shouted at Johnny. "What did I do? He asked confused. "If you hadn't of Said that today I probably wouldn't of cried for 10 minutes, we probably wouldn't of gone to the park and," I was cut off from him kissing me.

I knew it was wrong but I kissed back. After a minute I pulled back. "I'm sorry, but your hot when your mad!" He smirked biting his lip and looking at me up and down. He slowly put his arms around my waist and placed his head beside my neck. I felt him leave little "love bites  ". I Moaned in pleasure. "I-I'm m-ean-t to be m-mad at you!" I moaned. "Be mad at me later," he smirked taking his lips up to mine once more.

I slowly felt his hand move up to the hem of my shirt. He pulled away and looked at me for approval. I nodded and placed my lips on his once more. He slowly lifted it up causing us to break apart. In that time I took his shirt off. He quickly kissed me again. His hands travelled down to the top of my jeans when sudddnly the electricity turned on. We pulled away eyes wide. I grabbed my top and put it on fixing my hair and makeup. When the doors opened we looked as normal as we could.

"KENZIE!" Lauren shouted when I walked out. "John?" Hayden questioned. "Yep!" He replied popping the P. Once the management had finished talking to us we walked away. "What did you guys do?" Annie asked glancing at my neck. "Nothing!" I replied. "Don't lie to us, yiu have hickies on your neck and John has lipstick on his shirt," Brynn said pointing at both of the marks. I blushed and looked down. "We didn't get that far, the electricity came on before we could get anything off," Johnny lied.

"Better be the truth, I don't want any Jenzie babies running around!" Hayden joked causing everyone but Johnny and I to laugh. "Anyways, let's go finish Kenzie's birthday on a high note,"
Lauren smiled. "What are you thinking?"  I asked. "The beach!" She replied. We all nodded and walked down to it.

"I texted Carson, him and Nadia are coming with food and blankets," Hayden told us. "Yay food!" Brynn laughed. I noticed Lauren uncomfortable shift when Nadia's name was mentioned. Nadia had apologized to me a few days ago and we were fine. So why's Lauren acting weird. I shrugged it off and continued walking with Brynn.

Walking onto the beach we met Carson and Nadia with 4 towels, 4 blankets and a bag of sweets. "Car!" Lauren shouted rubbing up to him. "Laur," he replied hugging her back. "Ok so I could only find 4 towels that were old so looks like we're sharing," Carson announced when Lauren let go of him. "So, Brynn and Carson, Johnny and Kenzie and Hayden and Annie?" Nadia questioned. "That's great," Hayden smirked at Lauren causing her to lightly blush. What is going on between them?

I sat down beside John. Brynn leant herself on Carson while Annie and Hayden sat away from each other. Annie's mad at Hay because of Lauren. Speaking of Lauren her and Nadia seemed quite awkward.

"We should finish later," Johnny whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Maybe, or maybe not," I teased him. "Your so stubborn," he complained. "You know you love me," I smiled. "I know that I do," he trailed off looking up everyone was looking at us. "Did my brother just admit his love to Mackenzie Ziegler?" Lauren asked shocked. "I think he did!" Hayden replied eyes wide. "DID YOU?" Brynn shouted excitedly. "I think I did!" Johnny laughed pulling me closer. "I love you Mackenzie Ziegler!" He declared. "I love you too Johnny Orlando," I blushed. He smirked and kissed me.

When we pulled away everyone clapped and cheered. "OMG I'M SO HAPPY!" Lauren shouted. "SAME!" Carson shouted making us all laugh. "My birthdays officially over," I smiled happily. "Best birthday ever?" Annie asked me. "Best birthday ever," I replied with a laugh. It really was.

AWWW JENZIE
Sorry that I took ages to update I was busy
Hope everyone enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
If you want more

BYEEEEE

{848} words