🌊2🌊

The brothers arrived at the small island around six thirty at night. Harker's Island was only accessible by a single small bridge so if anything happened to the bridge the inhabitants of the island would be stuck with hope that their small boats could take them to the mainland without wrecks of any kind. The two stopped in front of an old inn, the only one the island had, and checked in to receive a room for the time on the island. After they got all of their things out of the impala and into the room they began to discuss their plan of action. "So where do we start?" Sam asked Dean as they sat in a small table in the room. Dean gave a small sigh as he pulled out the paper from before. "How about we start by checking with the most recent victim's family." He said as he slid the paper over to his younger brother, pointing at a name on it. "Thomas Moore" was the name he pointed at, the most recent victim of a random disappearance. The paper said that Thomas went missing when he went on the island's local pier during a storm to get his family's fish and crabs nets so they wouldn't be lost in the storm and he never came back. His family and the local police searched for him but couldn't find a body. "Well where did Thomas and his family live?" Sam asked as he looked up from the paper after he read the information. "Seems like not too far from here." "We're in an island, Dean, nothing on here is not too far from us." Sam replied with Sass. Dean chuckled and got up. He patted his brother on the shoulder. "Just get some rest, Sammy. We'll talk more about it in the morning."