🌊11🌊

"Alright I have a salad with no dressing." Angelica announced as she came back with the food and set Sam's plate down in front of him. He looked up to thank her and she smiled with a wink down at him. "Hope you enjoy it, you moose." He laughed lightly at the comment and Angelica shifted her attention to Dean. "And a number seven with fries. Anything else I can get you boys?" "Um yeah. Do you guys have any pie?" Dean asked, giving her his most charming face. She giggled and pulled out her note pad. "We will once I make today's share. What kind would you like, Hon?" "Apple, hands down." She jotted it down and then turned to Sam. "What about you, sugar, can I get you anything else?" Sam smiled and shook his head. "No I'm good, Thank you." She returned the smile. "Alright. You two boys go ahead and eat up and I'll get started on that pie. When I get back I want to hear all about what you boys found out." She turned and walked off to the kitchen. "So, about this 'Thomas Moore' kid, so you really think it was a vengeful spirit?" Dean asked. Sam shrugged. "I guess so. I mean, what other explanation do we have?" "What about the freak storms that have been coming out of no where? Can a vengeful spirit control the weather? And it could be a demon." "I don't know, Dean. The whole weather thing is odd and I don't know if the whole 'vengeful spirit' thing has anything to do with it. Also, why would a demon be claiming random lives out here? If demons do anything that involves mingling with humans at all, it has to be something to benefit themselves and as of the moment there doesn't seem to be anything for demons to be getting out of this." Dean nodded, acknowledging his brother. "True, but I just don't think it's a vengeful spirit." "Why not?" "I'm just not getting that kind of vibe." "What?" Sam asked, skeptically. "I just don't feel like it's a ghost." Sam scoffed. "So I'm supposed to believe that this isn't a vengeful spirit case because you 'aren't getting that type of vibe'?" Dean rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "You know what, forget it. We can act like it's a vengeful spirit for now, until that theory gets proven wrong. Deal?" "Whatever. Deal."