🌊7🌊

The brothers drove up to the shop and home of the Moore's. The two had changed into their FBI agent attire. They excited the impala and entered the shop. An older man stood behind the counter and smiled as the men came in. "How can I help you two boys?" "Well we are here to ask a Mr. And Mrs. Moore some questions about their son's disappearance." The gleeful man's smile faded. "Yes of course. Let me just get my wife and you can ask all the questions you would like." He said as he walked off. Sam and dean shared looks before the man returned with a woman by his side. "How May we help you boys?" The woman asked. "You must be Mr. And Mrs. Moore. I'm agent Miller and this is agent Floyd we are here to ask a few questions about your son's disappearance." Sam replied. The woman's expression darkened before it became confused. "Wait, did you boys say you were agents? As in FBI? What on earth does the government want to do with my boy's disappearance?" "It's not specifically you're son, it's all the recent disappearances. Your son's is just the most recent." Dean replied a tad too harshly earning a glance from Sam. "Oh. Right. Well then ask away." Mrs. Thomas replied. "When was the last time you saw your son?" Sam asked the couple. "He was going down to the bait shop right before a bad storm. Said he had to bring in the crab cages and fish nets or else they'd get tangled but it didn't quite seem like he was telling the truth." "Why do you think that?" "Well we had already brought in the nets 'n cages. Unless we'd forgotten any, which we don't usually do, he must've been lying." "But why would he lie to you about that?" Sam asked and they both shrugged. "Beets me. He was always a good boy. He was a fine fisherman, too. He took after his old man." Mr. Moore replied. "Did he act strange in any way before his disappearance?" Dean asked with a raised eyebrow. "How So?" Mrs. Moore asked. "Any way. Going crazy, seeing things, hearing voices, just anything out of the ordinary." The parents exchanged glances. "Well he had been talking about that ocean girl." "What ocean girl?" "She's an old legend. There's an old wives tale about a girl who's family was coming to be the keepers of the Harker's Cape lighthouse. But the family never made it to shore. The boat was wrecked and now the youngest member of the family, a young girl, wonders the coast. She looks for her family and calls out their names. Or she can be seen operating the lighthouse and taking up the job she never had." "And your son talked about her before he disappeared?" Sam asked and the pair nodded. "How much did he talk about her?" "Quite a bit. He had dedicated research to her to learn more about the legend. That boy always did like his stories." His father added. The boys nodded. "Well thank you for your time. We can use this information to help our case we hope you two have a good evening." Sam said as he shook their hands and they turned to exit.