🌊13🌊

"Where were we?" Dean asked. "You were just about to tell me about what happened with the Moores." "Right." Dean nodded and Sam cleared his throat. "Turns out, Thomas Moore was obsessed with finding that 'Mysterious Shoals girl' right before he mysteriously disappeared." Sam announced. "Really?" "Yep. Good old tommy got all 'Sherlock Holmes' on the ghost story right before his vanishing act." "That's odd. I don't recall Tom ever saying anything about her.." "I thought you said you didn't know him that well." Dean suddenly asked a little coldly earning a questioning glance from Sam. "I don't really. Like I said earlier, everyone in this town knows each other. Thomas used to frequent the diner a lot before he wen a-wall." "Oh did he? Why?" Dean asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's a local watering hole for most locals. His family supplied the chef with the fish we use." "You didn't notice anything strange about him before he vanished, did you?" Sam asked and she shook her head. "No. He was always kinda quiet. I don't understand this whole thing it's just odd and I get a bad feeling about it anytime I think about it. He's the youngest victim so far." "So far?" "Oh yeah. As I'm sure you guys know, people have been disappearing a lot recently. Thomas was the youngest person to vanish so far." "I wonder if the whole ghostly ocean girl is a common factor with all of these disappearances." Sam questioned aloud. "It may be but we'd need to know more about her first." Dean replied. "Do you know much more about her, Angie?" Dean asked the waitress. She shook her head. "I don't, but I know someone who dose. Let me finish my shift and I'll take y'all to 'em."