🌊14🌊

"So who did you say this guy was?" Dean asked as he, Sam, Angelica, and her brother Jacob excited the diner. "Sal Barnes. He's an old soul but he knows more about anything that goes on here or ever has gone on here then anyone else." Angelica replied. She then turned to her brother and dropped some silver keys into his hands. "Go start up Toby, I'll meet you there." With that the boy ran off. "You two can follow us there. I'm sure you won't be able to loose our car since it stands out a bit." Dean scoffed light heartedly. "It sure does." She continued walking with the boys until they reached their impala, Baby. "Wait a sec, is this your car?" She questioned and Dean snickered to himself. "She sure is. You like it?" "Why it's beautiful! My dad would love something like this! What year?" "67." "Wow. Oh she's absolutely stunning. A Chevy, no doubt. And I'm guessing it's an impala based on the shape and curve of the body. Where on earth did you get such a beautiful work of mechanical automotive art?" Sam only shook his head with a small smile at his brother who was smiling like an idiot and eating up all the attention the brown haired waitress was giving him. "My dad. It was his and he left it to us. She is a beauty isn't she?" "She sure is. But my Toby is much better." "What?!" Dean snapped, in shock. He was so busy getting turned on by this girl cooing over his car that when she turned it around to her car it almost shattered his reality. "Yeah. I'm sorry, hotshot, but Nova beats impala any day." Sam couldn't hold his laughter in anymore. He busted out laughing at his brother. "Follow is out of the parking lot, 'Kay?" Angelica said with smirk as she turned around to meet her brother in her car. "Thought you had her there for a second, didn't you." Sam teased his brother who only rolled his eyes. "Get in the car, Sam."