🌊3🌊

Sam awoke to the sound of AC/DC playing on the radio. Dean was already up and dressed and sunlight poured in from the single window near the door. "Morning, sleeping beauty." Dean said as he tucked a few things into his duffel bag. Sam groaned before he got up and out of his bed. "Go ahead and get dressed, Sammy, then we'll get some breakfast. There's a diner across the street and we can walk to that and ask around for Thomas Moore's family and where they live."
A la tiempo de tarde
Sam and Dean sat down at a small table next to a window. Across from their table was a beautiful painting of the ocean. "Damn who's got that much free time on their hands to make something like that?" Dean said as he pointed at the artwork. Sam shrugged. "I dunno but it's really good." "Yeah it is good, and I'm not saying it isn't but they've got some kind of free time that we don't have." It wasn't long before their waitress came over to their table. She had messy brown hair that was up in a bun, a white uniform dress with an apron, and grey eyes. "What can I get you two boys to drink today?" She asked with a smile. Dean quickly noticed her name tag. "Well take two coffees, Angie." He finished with a cheesy smile and a wink. She rolled her eyes. "I'll get those for y'all, and the name tag says Angelica, not Angie, Hon." then she scurried off the get the coffees. "Maybe we should ask her if she knows anything about Thomas." Dean suggested. "I don't know. She may not know him, and just because you think she'd be a good screw doesn't mean we should ask her everything about our case." Dean scoffed at his younger brother. "What makes you think I'd screw her?!" He looked offended. "Besides in a tiny town like this I'm sure everyone knows each other. But our waitress does have a mighty fine ass." He added with a smirk and Sam gave him a glare. Dean only chuckled at this. "I'm kidding Sammy. Or am I?" The waitress came back around with two cups of steaming coffee in her hands. "Now what can I get you two boys for breakfast?" She asked as she pulled a notepad out of the pocket of her apron and a pen from behind her ear. ""I'll have yogurt with fruit and oatmeal." Sam said with a short smile as he handed her the menu. She jotted it down and gave him a smile and a wink in return. "Alright, and what about you, Sugar?" She asked as she turned to Dean. "I'll have bacon, scrambled eggs and toast, sweetheart." He replied as he looked up at her and raised his eyebrows and gave a wink. She smiled and shook her head. "Someone's desperate." She muttered and took his menu. "Really Dean?" Sam scoffed at his brother who only chuckled. "I'm only admiring the artwork."