🌊6🌊

"So, how about those questions, boys?" "Yeah." Sam agreed and looked at Dean. "Do you know anything about Thomas Moore?" She looked puzzled. "Tom? Not really. I mean I did no him cause the island is so small everyone knows everyone. But I didn't know him know him, you know what I'm saying?" The boys nodded. "Do you know anything about any of the mysterious people disappearing or the common boat wrecks?" Sam asked and She shifted a little in her seat. "Well, not exactly." "What does that mean?" Dean asked raising an eyebrow. "Well I don't know what it is but people talk. Lots of 'em been saying it's the mysterious maiden of the shoals." "The Who?" "She's this mysterious figure lots of people have seen out on the outer island. She just is seen sometimes endlessly roaming the beach or even in the lighthouse. No one knows who she is or where she came from. Only that she exists." Sam and Dean both nodded at this and Angelica checked her watch. "Oh sorry boys I'm running out on my shift. Got any more questions to ask before I scoot?" "Yeah are you free tonight?" Dean asked with a smirked. She only laughed and ruffled his hair again. "You and I both wish I was, but I ain't, pretty boy. Here's my address come by anything for questions or a good ol' cup of tea." She said as she took out a pen from her apron and sketched down an address on one of the napkins. She gave them both a wink and a wave before she left, uniting her apron as she walked away. Dean whistled, "Wow." He said and Sam rolled his eyes. "Really Dean?" "Yes really. She's hot." Sam scoffed and scooped up the napkin she wrote on and put it in his pocket. "We need to go to. Maybe run by Thomas's family's bait store and see if we can ask their family a few questions." Dean nodded and got up to follow his little brother into the impala.