🌊20🌊

Dean didn't even hesitate. He jumped right out of his seat and went straight over to Angelica leaving Sam at the table sighing with his head in his hands at his desperate brother. "Angelica." He called to her. She looked up and when she saw him her expression fell. She put a hand up between his face and hers. "Angelica what's going on? Why are you ignoring us?" "I don't want to speak to you right now." She hissed. Dean, confused, blew. "Why?! What the hell did I do? I've done nothing but coo over you since I got here and tried to make you feel like someone out there appreciates you and your fine ass but you just give me the cold shoulder! I've done nothin to you." She turned to face him and her expression was hurt. "Nothing?" She spoke the word with anger dripping from it. She took a step to him. "Nothing?" She said louder this time. "Dean Winchester, if that even is your real name, you have certainly not done nothing." "What the hell are you talking about?" "That you lied to me. I followed you last night after Sal's and I saw the crummy motel you were staying in. It seemed suspicious to me plus all of questions about Galia, who is a ghost story, and her remains kinda threw up some red flags. So I asked the sherif if they knew anything about some FBI agents coming into town to investigate the disappearances, and you know what he told me, Dean?" She asked with anger and her voice got louder and more hateful with each word. "He said he had never heard anything from the FBI or the government or whatever it is you boys take orders from about agents coming down here to investigate. So you better tell me, Dean, what kind of a creep you really are and what you want with the body of a dead girl from a ghost story or so help me God I am calling the cops on your sorry ass." Dean swallowed hard. Got em'. "Alright. I'll tell you. But not here." "Fine. My place, one o'clock sharp. Or I'm calling the police." Dean lifted his arms up in defeat. "Fine Fine you got it." "And Dean," She called out to him before he sat back down. "I want the whole truth this time please."