🌊5🌊

"Everything okay over there, princess?" Dean asked as she took a seat next to Sam. She sighed and wiped her forehead. "Yeah just that guy is a jerk." "Who's 'that guy'?" Sam asked. "He's just a new guy in town. He moved here about three weeks ago and he thinks he's God's gift to women. His name's Philip Mont and he's a literal jerk." "Well if he ever gives you trouble you know who to call, hot cakes." Dean said with a sly grin, but she was clueless. "Who? Ghostbusters?" Sam couldn't help but chuckle and dean only sighed. "I never did get your names by the way." Angelica added. "I'm Sam, and that's my older brother Dean." She gave a small smile. "Well you two already know my name. Nice to meet you, Sam and Dean. So where are you two from?" She boys exchanged glances. "We travel all over the place. It used to be us and our dad, but he Uh..." "oh.. oh! I understand. I'm so sorry." "Nah it's okay. We used to stay with him in random motel rooms all across the country, he used to travel for work. It was always kinda crowded having three dudes share a small hotel room." Dean said with a smirk but Angelica only laughed. "What's so funny?" Sam asked. "I'm sorry. It's just you wanna talk about crowded? I'm one of seven sisters and one brother." "Wow. Your poor dad." Dean replied with a whistle. She smiled and shook her head. "Yeah I don't know how he does it. Anyways, you boys said you had questions?" Dean looked over at Sam and he nodded. "Yes Uh, we're actually here to investigate the frequent missing persons cases and shipwrecks here." Dean said as the boys flashed her their FBI badges. She gave a light scoff. "FBI? Really?" "What?" Sam asked with a small smile. "You boys just aren't the type I'd expect to be federal agents."