🌊21🌊

As the boys drove up to Angelica's dwelling they noticed it was quite close to the sea. It was a small weathered blue house on stilts that over looked the shore and the lighthouse could be seen in the foggy distance. Dean turned off the impala and stepped out followed by Sam. The smell of salt water was almost unbearably strong and the sea was loomed by a thick fog. The only thing visible on the sea was the rotating light from the lighthouse and and the small shimmering lights from passing cargo ships far out on the ocean. A cold salty breeze blew in from the coast and slapped the boys in the face with little bits of sea mist coming along with it. The brothers began to walk up to the house. "Are you sure about this, Dean?" Sam asked as the stepped along the grassy sand. "Yeah I guess so." Dean replied, a little unsure. "But what if she gets freak out? Or even doesn't believe us?" "She won't." "And how do you know that, Dean?" Dean didn't reply. He turned his focus off of his little brother and on to the sea. Something about it was just enchanting to him. And then they heard it. A voice, quietly, singing. It was so distant yet so clear. It's melody sounded dangerous and stressed almost like a ship sending out a mayday call as it sinks into the depths of the vast ocean. It was so soft but terrifying. "Do... do you hear that?" Sam asked his brother. They were both staring off into the foggy ocean. "Yeah..." dean replied, transfixed by the tune. They stepped closer to the beach and almost began marching straight to the sea. But then a huge wave crashed on the surf, silencing any other sound for a brief moment, and the voice was gone. The boys recovered themselves from their speller state. They shared confused and conceded looks before turning around and heading back to the house. They would discuss this later.