🌊4🌊

Angelica came back with the boys food. She set Sam's down in front of him and turned to set Dean's down as well. "Careful, that plate looks hot too." He hooted at her as she set down the steaming plate in front of him. "Too?" She questioned. He licked his finger and placed it on her chest and made a sizzling noise. She laughed and ruffled Dean's hair. "That's the best one I've heard in a while." She said and then walked off. "Wow Dean. Seriously?" Sam said as he looked at his brother. "What? Like I said I'm just admiring the artwork." "You're doing a lot more then just admiring." Dean chuckled and began to eat his breakfast. "So this Thomas kid, it looks like his family own a bait shop." "What does that have to do with anything?" Dean asked his brother as he ate a piece of bacon. "Well it says that Thomas would often steal large amounts of bait from his family's store." Dean scoffed. "What? Why?" Sam shrugged. "Doesn't say. You may just want to ask your new 'friend' Angie." Sam spat at his brother who only chuckled. "You're just jealous, Sammy." Dean added with a chuckle as he turned to find the waitress. "Hey hot cakes!" He called to her, she was cleaning up the table behind them. He gave a light swat on her ass. "Me and my brother have got a few questions for you." She gave an irritated sigh. "I'm kinda busy right now, pretty boy." She replied as she lifted a bucket of dirty dishes and headed back to the kitchen. "Well that went well." Sam laughed at his brother's failed attempt. Dean only shrugged it off. "She'll come around. They always do." He turned around see her exit the kitchen with a waiting tray tucked under her arm. She walked up to a table where a guy had been sitting for quite a while and she looked pretty annoyed. "If you're not going to order anything I'm going to have to ask you to leave when I have valuable customers who will actually be a delight to serve." She hissed through closed teeth. Dean looked over at Sam and nodded toward the incident. The two began to observe. The guy opened an eye and smirked at Angelica. "Oh I'm sorry. I was waiting for you to make me a sandwich in the kitchen where you belong." He replied cockily. Angelica slammed her hands on his table. "Leave my table and starve." She hissed and walked away back to Sam and Dean's table. "You boys said you had some questions?"