🌊23🌊

The boys stepped outside to get to the impala and get the few things they had from the motel. But as they passed by the foggy shore they heard it again. Off in the distance of the foggy ocean a faint voice could be heard. This time it sounded somber like a death song. The melody was enchanting and the brothers stepped closer and closer to the waves to try and see what was out there causing the beautifully sorrow song to play. All they could see was the lighthouse, it's strong beam never ceasing to rotate and warn sailors of the rocky deaths awaiting them if they came too far inland. The voice grew strained and stressed the more it sang and just as before and large wave crashed, silencing all other sounds for a moment and the song was gone. The brothers got in the car and sped off to the motel to get their things.
"What do you think that was?" Sam finally asked. "I have  no idea. A whale or something?" "I don't think a whale or something could make a noise like that." "Then what else could it be?" "It May be the vengeful spirit's way of luring people into the sea to drown and never be seen again." Sam replied with a little too much detail causing dean to pull his eyes from the road for one second and give his brother a concerned look. "Dude. Creepy." "What? I was just saying.. never mind." "And even if it is the vengeful spirit's way of killing the people of this island how come we were able to pull away from it, twice." Dean asked allowed. Sam shrugged and leaned back into his seat. "I'm starting to get the feeling this is a lot more then just a simple vengeful spirit."