🌊18🌊

The boys entered their motel room. It was now late at night and they were both very tired. Dean practically collapsed on his bed. "So how exactly do you plan on getting Galia's remains out of the ocean tomorrow?" Sam asked as he took off his shoes and jacket. Dean groaned and rolled over. "I don't know Sammy. We will cross that bridge when we come to it." Sam raised an eyebrow at his brother as he walked over to his bed. "How do you plan on doing it without freaking out Angelica?" Sam asked and Dean gave a loud sigh. "I don't want to think about it right now. If she asks any questions about it just tell it's federal business." "But Dean I'm not even sure it is a vengeful spirit anymore." "Why?" "Well there doesn't really seem to be any reason for Galia's spirit to be.. well... vengeful." "Yeah there is. Bitch is angry she didn't make it to her destination so she haunts everyone who lives in her soon-to-be home." "I don't know, Dean. Something is just not adding up to me." "So it's not like every other vengeful spirit case that doesn't mean it's not one." "Well it could if-." "Sammy look, now it isn't National Nag to Dean Day, Okay? So just hush. If you have any more problems about the case we can discuss them after we light this spook's bones on fire, if she's still not gone." Sam rolled his eyes and laid down. He laid there wide awake for almost an hour, thinking of all the other creatures this could be but eventually his vision began to fade and he fell asleep.