🌊9🌊

"This car is pretty sweet, where'd you get it?" Dean asked as he stroked a hand down the car's side only for it to be swatted away by the young man who was with Angelica. She gave him a stern look before returning her gaze to the Winchesters. "It's mine and my dad's. We built it together when I was around fifteen and he gave it to me a few years ago to keep. We call him Toby. Pretty sweet, huh?" Dean nodded. "Who are these guys?" The young man asked Angelica. "These are the men I told you about. Sam, Dean, meet my younger brother Jacob." Sam and dean shook hands with the young man, Jacob. "So you're the younger brother we've heard about." Dean remarked as he looked him over. "I guess." Jacob replied with a blank look. "So What brings you two boys back here?" Angelica asked as she and her brother headed inside the diner followed by the Winchesters. "Just grabbing some lunch." Dean replied with a smirk as his eyes focused on Angelica's hips as she walked in front of him. Sam rolled his eyes. "We're also gonna do a little bit more research on our case." He added. "Well let me know if I can be of any more service for you." Angelica went to the kitchen to get ready for work leaving the boys at a booth by themselves and her brother at a seat at the bar. "So vengeful spirit, huh?" Dean asked his brother. Sam nodded. "I mean, it makes sense. Girl dies in a shipwreck and haunts others by making them fascinated with her tail." Dean shrugged. "I dunno. There's got to be more to it then that.." "Well do you have a better explanation?" Sam asked his brother who avoided his gaze with silence. "That's what I thought."