CHAPTER EIGHT: MALL

— LYRIC BRYANT

When, we gotten inside the mall, we went to the food court. Kendra and I, sat down while they went to go get something to eat.

I was on my phone until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, it was Jayden. "Oh hey Jayden. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just ou - I mean chillin. You know. But what are you doing here?" He switched up. I gave him a small laugh. It was cute, how he was trying to act cool, when I actually know him.

"Out with my friends.. secretly." I answered, whispering the last word. "Ohhh, I was wondering why I didn't see you. But your secret is safe with me. I guess I'll see you later." Jayden said, while walking away backwards, slowly.

"Good seeing you Jayden." I waved at him as he walked away, "Would've been funny if his ass tripped." Kendra said, laughingly. I heard someone cleared their throat. We both looked up, I turning to see Alexis, Jasmine, and Serena, standing with their arms crossed.

"Now what if he tell?" Serena exclaimed. "He not.. he not even suppose to be here himself." I shrugged my shoulders. "That boy is fine though, I'm not gonna' lie. Lyric, you needa' hop on that." Jasmine said.

"Mm, cause I would surely love to slurp him." Alexis shook her head, as she watched him, and took a sip of her drink. I scrunched my face up, along with Kendra and Serena.

"Yall both are some thots." Kendra said nonchalantly, shaking her head. Serena looked at Alexis with a stank face, blinking her eyes.

Alexis looked back at her. "What?!" She exclaimed, with an attitude.

"You are so nasty. The more shit that comes out of your mouth, the more I be disgusted Alexis." Serena said.

"Serena, I'm just playing. Can't never have no fun." Alexis rolled her eyes, and sat down at the table. Jasmine sat down too while Serena was still standing.

"I see YB and - look he taking her ass shopping! Kicked her out the room, now taking her shopping. Hell nah.. but that ain't none of my business." Serena pointed them out.

"Bitch where?" Alexis exclaimed, standing up, looking around. I turned my head, and spotted them out too.

"Least he out buying her stuff. He made her ass sleep in the lobby, but some ain't right.. How the fuck you - you know.. ima' just sip this slurpee, like I didn't even see that shit." Alexis shrugged her shoulders, sitting back in her chair.

"Well least he is out buying her stuff, and making up to her, but gifts not gonna' solve anything but I guess that's just them." I shrugged my shoulders, turning back around.

"I'm sorry but that nigga would have to buy me the whole mall to make up for his sorrows, if it was me." Jasmine implied.

"You clearly didn't get what Lyric just said. Gifts doesn't solve anything. Point, blank, period." Kendra said. Jasmine smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She muttered.

"They leaving now though. And look now I see they asses coming." I turned around again, I seen Boomer, Ben, KD, Three, and Joe coming towards our table.

"Perfect timinggg." Alexis hummed.

"Y'all could've told us where y'all was at." Serena spoke up first. "We did. We told yo' ass we was at the mall." Ben responded back.