CHAPTER ELEVEN: WRONG DATE

— NBA YOUNGBOY

2 Hours Later..

"Mane it's been 2 hours.. I know that fucking movie gotta' be over." I stood up looking at the clock again. It's been over an hour, I know damn well that movie is over.

"She probably having fun with the nigga, and why you being impatient? What chu' like Lyric?" Ben implied.

I smacked my lips, "Mane.. she cool." They all started laughing after I said that. I smacked my lips again, and sat back down. "You didn't answer bae question. You like Lyric?" Serena asked me.

"I like ha' as a friend. We don't see each other in that way. Every time I try ta' flirt with her, she turn me down fast. So that shit dead with us tryna' fuck wit each other." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Jayden is cute and have been crushing on Lyric for the longest and she finally gave in.. Ion kn - " Alexis tried to explain, until she was cut off by somebody knocking on the door.

Everybody rushed to the window. I smacked my lips, and went to the door. I opened it, it was Lyric. She looked at me, and didn't have no facial expression.

I smirked, because that date was probably horrible as fuck. She frowned, and crossed her arms. "Please don't start.. worst date ever." I stood aside and let her in.

"Worst date?" Alexis asked curiously. Lyric didn't say anything but plopped down on the couch and sighed. "No it could've been better but let me stop acting ungrateful." She muttered.

"He took yo' ass to Popeyes didn't he?" KD asked her.

"No he didn't take me to no Popeyes. He took me to the movies, and we went to go see a PG movie with his little cousins." Lyric said. I couldn't help but to laugh at that shit.

"What? Let me get this straight.. He picked you up and took you to see a PG movie? And then bring little bad ass kids with y'all? Damn he played you on that date." KD said laughingly.

"The kids weren't that bad." Lyric tried to say but we all knew she was lying. "Don't cap, it's always a bad ass kid ruining some'."

"Well it was just the one with the braids, she has a smart mouth, and on top of that Jayden took us all for ice cream, it was three little girls and then us two, Jayden paid for the ice cream, I sat down with the other two, the one with the braids was just under Jayden. He gave her the ice cream to give to me and the other two little girls and she messed up my shirt, purposely threw my ice cream cone at me. That made me so livid. I was completely done after that, I love kids and all but that little girl.. she - I'm just gonna' be quiet." Lyric explained the story.

I noticed she had a hoodie on. I couldn't even control my laugh, it's funny and fucked up at the same time. Should've took my offer instead, she had to baby sit while on a date. Basically..

"I told you so." I chuckled, after I walked passed her.

"Shut up. I wish it didn't have to go down like that. I feel like his parents or my parents told him to bring little witnesses. Gave him a slight hug, couldn't even be but so close. It made me mad. I'm so done with my parents. I'm tired of having to be approve of something, when I'm old enough to make my own decisions." Lyric exclaimed, expressing herself. She put her head in her hands while her elbows were on her knees.