CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: THE STUDIO

— LYRIC BRYANT

"See I knew there were bitches involved. One of them must've called these hoes. And one of them bet not be Kelldrick, I know that much." Kendra retorted as we walked in.

KD smacked his lips. "I didn't call these bitches."

"Excuse me but don't address me as no hoe or no bitch baby." The girl leaned up, looking on the side of the other girl.

"I can address you to any fucking thing of the book. And bitch my nigga can say what the fuck he feel like saying. You not gone check him or me so stop wasting your breath and time cause I'm not the one." Kendra was about to walk up to the girl but KD held her back.

"You know what I'm leaving. Boomer maybe we can do this another time but I can't. I'll end up catching a charge fighting this hoe." The girl got up, and grabbed her purse.

Kendra laughed. She put her hair in a ponytail then rolled her sleeves. "So let's fight now then." Kendra said.

"Baby you're not worth my time trust and believe that." The girl said. "Can you walk with me outside?" The girl asked Boomer.

Kendra laughed loudly at her. "KD take Kendra to the back so she can go." Boomer said. "I'm not leaving at all. She gone have to face me one way or another so unless she run up or square up which one you wanna' do?" Kendra crossed her arms.

"Girl what do you not understand? I don't want to fight you! You're not worth my time period!" The girl spoken loudly.

"Mane you scary. Wasting my time and studio time. Get the fuck out." Kentrell said. Why he so mean?

"Y'all don't have to do her like that." Another girl said. "Do you think I give a fuck? You can leave with her." Kentrell retorted.

She didn't say nothing after that. I wish I thought he talk to me like that. He can put me in check but don't talk to me in that way.

Before the girl walked out, she looked at Kendra. Kendra bucked at her, the girl jumped back. Kendra laughed at her as she walked out.

"Kendra you a cock blocker! She was suppose to suck my dick tonight!" Boomer exclaimed.

"I don't give a fuck Boomer she shouldn't never talked out the side of her neck to me. And I only like you with Alexis not these other bitches anyway." Kendra retorted.

"Boomer you really think messing with groupies gonna' complete your happiness?"

"Ugh Lyric you're so formal. Just say hoes." Kendra smacked her lips. "I rather say groupies Kendra."

"Temporarily it will until I find another bitch to wife up." Boomer muttered. "Nigga get Alexis back. You been looking so lonely without her." Kendra implied.

"Y'all only saying that cause Alexis y'all friend." Kentrell said.

"No cap I miss her but I can't fuck with Alexis no more." Boomer shrugged his shoulders, looking down.

"You ever ask her why she did it?" Kendra asked him. "No, I don't want too. I know it'll be a dumb ass excuse." He said.

"It was selfish from the get go cause she ain't tell em' till after they got back together." KD added. "Which was fucked up." Ben spoken his opinion. He walked in with Taylin. He sat down with him.

"No. If y'all was in our shoes maybe y'all would understand better. Her mama would've kicked her out and she would've had no where to go. True she was wrong for that but y'all gotta' understand, being homeless with a child ain't the way to go." Kendra stated.