CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: NEW TRICKS UP HER SLEEVE

LYRIC BRYANT

Once we went upstairs to our room, I immediately took a shower to change. Right now, I was on Facetime with Alexis while doing my hair in the bathroom. Kentrell was already dressed just waiting on me. We were going out somewhere I didn't know where I guess we were just popping out. Meanwhile, I just wanted to be in the room and be all in my boyfriend's space enjoying each other, but this is what I signed up for.

"So, bitch you mean to tell me you had a wet dream and you thought it was your period?" Lex bust out laughing. "Shut up Lex! I'm still new. Just because I had sex maybe one-two-three times doesn't mean I'm not learning." Lex rose her eyebrows. "Lyric how many times?" She asked as she stopped braiding her client's hair to focus on the question. "4 times." I answered with a peachy smile.

Lex dropped her mouth. "LYRIC!" Lex shrieked. "Anyways, how's hair going?" I asked to change the subject. "It's a decent job for now. I kind of want to be an Instagram influencer as well and post my work on Instagram. Which I already do but more consistency with it you know?" I nodded my head listening to her. "You heard from you know who yet?" I asked to see if she spoken to her mom.

"No, I'm not associated with that bitch. Fuck her." Lex spat. I notice how her client's eyes widen in the camera. I dropped the conversation after that. "How's Kendra? Have she been feeling any better?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you mean?" I asked. "Hold on somebody beeping over." Alexis ended the call before I could reply.

Kentrell opened the door and sat on the sink counter to look at me. I looked at him. "What?" I asked with a small smile. "Nun' just watching you." He replied. "I hope I'm not making you late..." I said lowly. "You not we on time." He spoke while getting on his phone. "Good. So, we got time for something extra?" I looked at him with a smirk as I finished my last curl. "Like what?" I watched how his eyes followed me. I cut the curling wand off then sat it down. I walked to Kentrell standing between his legs.

"I think I might have something in mind." I kissed his lips then smirked. I pulled down my tube top pulling it under my titties. Kentrell watched me as I slid down on my knees. "You sure you ready fa' that?" He raised his eyebrows as I put my hand on his belt. "I can handle it daddy." I answered with a smirk. I unbuckled it as I slid his pants down along with his boxers.

My eyes got big just by looking at his dick up close. I licked my lips then I grabbed it gently with my right hand. I looked into his eyes as I leaned in to kiss his tip. I flicked my tongue against it Kentrell hissed. I smirked to bring my lips around his tip as I started stroking his dick from the back to his tip. I heard Kentrell groan. I opened my mouth wider to put more of him in my mouth. I pressed my tongue against his dick as I bobbed my head sucking him.

"Fuck." He groaned. Kentrell grabbed a handful of my hair. I sped up the pace as he pushed my head down making me deepthroat him. I moved my hands and put them behind my back. I felt him thrust himself into my mouth. I moaned as he thrust himself into my mouth. Feeling him twitch in my mouth I could tell he was on the verge of coming. He slowed down. "Shit I'm finna' nut." I heard Kentrell say.

"You want me to pull out baby?" Kentrell looked down at me. I shook my head no as I look into his eyes. I put my hand up his shirt to rub his abs. I grabbed his dick with my other hand jerking him off and bobbing my head at a steady pace, so he won't do it so fast. I kept going until he came and I swallowed his seed. I licked the rest of it up then the side of my mouth and stood back up.

Kentrell was speechless. I helped him put his pants back on. He just stared at me. "What baby?" I laughed. "Making me feel weak and numb and shit. When you learn how to do that?" Kentrell asked.

"So we going to have sucking dick class 101. Yall already watched a few of my favorite porn videos. To get started grab yall banana." Lex stood in front of us. "Why did I sign up for this shit." Kendra shook her head getting ready to get up. Serena stopped her. "No we gotta' see this." Serena laughed. I guess I was the only one finding this interesting. I grabbed my banana. "First if yall want yall nigga on the edge of their seat. You better consume this whole motherfucking thing. And I mean eat that thang up. No gagging no stopping. And when they finna' nut swallow it if it's the nigga you tryna' marry and they dick is pretty. If it some ugly nigga with an ugly dick RUNNNNN." Alexis instructed us.