CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: FINALLY FREE

— LYRIC BRYANT

After we left the Aquarium, we went to Six Flags. Then after six flags, we went to Stone Mountain Park. "You always like doing stuff that's outside Lyric." Alexis rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms.

"I told you not to spray anything on you. Fruity Perfumes and sweat attracts mosquitoes." She smacked her arm for the third time. I couldn't help but to laugh, cause that's what she get. She should've been paying attention in her Science classes.

"I sprayed some on me too. And I just got out the shower." Jasmine whined. "Yall it's night time. It can't be that bad." Serena said. "Exactly. And yall act like yall never been outside. Bugs is everywhere." KD said.

"Yeah it is, I'm looking at a giant one right now." Alexis retorted. "Where?" KD jumped. Everybody laughed, "It's gone now." Alexis snickered. "We should've brought some fire works. Could've light this bitch up." Ben implied.

"Boy The 4th of July is in 4 months. They not selling fireworks yet." Serena stated. I saw Kentrell walking away closer up the mountain. I followed him, leaving everybody else behind. I snuck up behind and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him from behind.

"You're so quiet. Why?" I asked. I leaned my head over to look at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Ion know I guess Ion feel like talking." He said. "You can talk to me." I slid my hands off of him, and grabbed his hands.

He looked back at me, I smiled at him. "I guess." Kentrell chuckled, and smiled. "Yall crazy as fuck for walking close up that mountain." Alexis said loudly enough for us to hear. We turned around, "Stop being overdramatic. We're not that close for us to fall."

"That'll be a long ass fall though." Three said, "Exactly." Kentrell agreed with Three. "Yall we should ride that! Look!" Serena pointed at the ride, in the sky. "Helllll naw. I am not riding that thing." I said.

"You can ride my thing." Kentrell smirked, and snickered at his joke. I gasped. "You play too much nasty." I hit him lightly before walking off, but he grabbed my hand. "I'm just playing.. Not yet anyways." I rolled my eyes playfully, and shook my head at him.

"We can go rock climbing at the outpost, go to SkyHike, we can hike - " Everybody cut Serena off when she said Hike. "We not fucking hiking. I don't give a fuck how safe it is. I ain't gone be missing, or snatched up in no trail. And look how dark it is. Yall know predators be at night." Alexis said.

"Nah, the freaks come out at night." The boys said in unison, making the girls smack their lips. "Yall always turn something sexual. Can't say nothing." Serena said, crossing her arms.

"Exactly hurting my virgin ears." Alexis said, covering her ears. Boomer bust out laughing, "You know good and fucking well, you not no virgin." Boomer said, laughingly. Everybody else was laughing too.

"Shut the fuck up Boomer. And I don't know why yall laughing, most of yall not either." She retorted. "They laughing cause yo' dumbass is lying." Boomer said. "If yall anything yall hurting mine." I laughed.

"Damn shame, Lyric the only innocent one out of yall. I should tell yall mama." KD shook his head at them. "Tuh not for long." Jasmine said. "Yall gone stop talking bout' my baby." Kentrell kissed the side of my head, and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Right, thank you." I waved them off. "But for real yall, are getting on that?" Serena changed the subject finally. "Yeah let's go." We walked over to the ride, all of them was boarding on. I stayed back. "Lyric, you coming?" Serena asked me.

"I'm good luv, enjoy." I waved them on. "Bae come on." Kentrell said, "No yall go." I shook my head no. They all kept telling me to come. DO they not know how high that ride is?