CHAPTER NINE: FRENEMIES?

— LYRIC BRYANT

"Damn where the fuck are they?" Kendra asked. "I don't know.." I shrugged my shoulders. We still couldn't find them. I don't even think they're in the store anymore.

"We gonna' look for them again, and if we cant find them, ima' be pissed off." Kendra said calmly. We turned the corner, and we seen them getting clothes off the racks.

My mouth dropped when I saw them putting the clothes in their purses. "What the fuck?" Kendra muttered, before walking towards them. I followed behind her.

"What are y'all doing?!" Kendra semi yelled / whispered. "Shh.. It's only two workers in here. Go head and get chall' something." Serena whispered back. "I refuse." I shook my head, and backed away.

I am not getting in trouble because of them, my mom would punish me, and I'd have to pray and ask for forgiveness. I don't even think I could forgive myself! Well yeah I would.. but still.

"Fuck no, come on Lyric."  Kendra said, and we walked away from them. "I don't understand why is they doing that.. Scheming asses. I aint going to the mall with them no more." Kendra protested while shaking her head.

We waited til they was finished, and when they walked out of the store. We walked out two minutes later, then caught up with them. And you know what's crazy? They got away with it.

We walked out of the mall, and I seen security walking our way, I was panicking in the inside, but they walked right passed us. I'm acting like I stole something too. But I'm with the ones who stole.

"Kendra can you take my picture?" I asked her. "Sure, just because I feel like being nice." She smiled, I gave her my phone.

(I know it's not Lennox Square but

(I know it's not Lennox Square but..)

We walked to Serena's car. We got in, Serena started the ignition, and drove off. "Bitchhh, they was not paying attention at all." Alexis spoken up, leaning up on Serena and Kendra's seat.

"We gotta' do that shit again." Jasmine implied. "Hell no. I'm not stealing at Macy's anymore. If you gonna' steal something, better get them name brands like PINK and shit. Fuck that." Serena said. So I'm guessing this wasn't their first?!

"Macy's got some cute shit. Now Sears.. can't steal out of there, cameras on deck in that motherfucka', and security. Too many bitches stole out of there." I put my hand on my forehead, listening to this.

"Yall gonna' fuck around and get caught doing that shit. And if yall gonna' do that don't do that shit while we with yall, cause some of us wants to have a future in our lives." Kendra said madly, but she was right.