CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: GIRL TALK

— LYRIC BRYANT

We dropped off Alexis and Serena stuff at their hotel, they wanted to stay since we all had to "talk".

"So what's the tea bitch? You all glowing and shit." Serena complimented me, and plopped down on her bed. "I am not. Im just very happy." I smiled, then sat down in the chair.

"Nah, she got some cutty last night. That's why she over there grinning." Alexis said in the bathroom. "Bitch you gave it up?!" Serena exclaimed in shock. "NO! I didn't necessary give it up. And yall always noticing something dang." I laughed, covering my face.

"What yall do? And don't forget to add the details." Alexis asked, I rolled my eyes playfully, and shook my head. "Well.. He asked me a question like have I been eaten out before? I'm what is that? And he showed me."

"Lyric got some play plaaay." Alexis said loudly. "Shut the hell up Lex." I chortled. "Alright Ima' stop. Which color yall? Purple or Pink?" Alexis came out the bathroom, with her pink and purple wig.

"I don't know Lex

"I don't know Lex. You look good in any color. But was it good Lyric?" Serena switched conversations fast. "I think purple." I picked out the color. "Good choice." She winked at me before going back in the bathroom.

"And I hope you not saying that because you like purple." Alexis said. "No, and you didn't wear that one yet."

"Ahem, we were talking first." Serena cleared her throat and snapped her fingers at me. "I'm sorry. And yes it was amazing."

"Lucky. My first head experience was TRASH. After I did that, I dipped. Climb out that nigga window, ain't speak to em' since. Did all that talking on the phone, but in person his ass was weak. Damn shame. And it had to be one of my exes." Alexis shook her head, as she brushed her wig.

"How the fuck can head be trash?" Serena asked in disbelief. "Niggas can have bad head Serena. I'm tryna' tell you." Alexis said seriously.

"Damn do Boomer have one?" Serena asked, Alexis bust out laughing. "HELL NO! I was so happy when I found that out." Alexis exclaimed.