CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: FALSE ASSERTIONS

— KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"You tripping son." KD said to Boomer. He was buying Alexis flowers, clothes, all types of shit. "Nigga Valentines Day already passed." Three said. "Ain't it." I chuckled, agreeing with Three.

  "So? I'm getting this shit for my girl. I bet if y'all was in my situation or position, y'all would be doing the same thing." Boomer said, as he walked in the store.

"Exactly. But gifts don't solve EVERYTHING, that's what yall fail to realize. Not every girl is gonna' want a gift." Kendra agreed and disagreed. "Most girls do." KD retorted.

"Not this one the fuck. And can I get dropped off? I haven't seen my bitch Lyric in forever." Kendra said. "Here." KD gave Kendra his phone. She scrunched her face. "What chu' give me this for?" She asked.

"You about to see Lyric." KD chortled. "Not on no fucking phone dummy. And who the fuck is this?" Kendra pointed at KD's phone. "No -" Before he could even say anything, she grabbed his phone, and took off running. KD was chasing after her.

"While he talking shit, they got problems." Ben laughed, and pointed at them. "Now if they get hit I'm not saying shit, just because." I shook my head, "Ight let's go give these flowers and shit to her." Boomer came out the store.

"Mane, they bipolar. They used to talk all that shit about yall relationship, now look at them." I pointed at KD and Kendra. She sitting on his lap, after doing laps in the parking lot.

"They don't even know that we leaving yet." Ben said as we all got in the car. "Nah, let's pull off on they asses." I implied. Montana started the ignition, and was about to pull off. As soon as he did that, they wanted to get up.

30 MINUTES LATER..

— LYRIC BRYANT

"Lyric, you not hungry?" Serena asked me. "No." I shook my head, declining. "I know what she hungry for. She hungry for some penissss." Alexis said loudly. "I swear you're a nigga inside a girls body. Shut the hell up. You're just as sexual like them." Serena said with a stank face.

"No, I'm just chilling I guess." I muttered, shrugging my shoulders. I was a little bothered at the fact that my parents are doing too much. I was in fact gonna' write them all a letter, stating how I feel. I'm just now having fun, living life. I wasn't even thinking about them, or that bullshit they're talking about.

I could care less, but I'm gonna' write them a letter, as soon as I get back to Kentrell's house.

"What's wrong Ly? Something bothering you?" Serena asked. "No, I'm good." I assured her. "You sure?" I nodded my head for my response. "The hell? Why Boomer said come outside?" Alexis looked at her phone. She got up from her bed, and looked out the window.

"They outside, let me go see what he want." Alexis rolled her eyes, and walked out the room. "Lex, you can't be mad if you did shit too!" Serena called out before she shut the door.

"Let's go be nosey." Serena suggested, we both got up, and walked out. "Her ass just got on the elevator." Serena smacked her lips. "Come on." We got on the elevator, and went down to the lobby. We looked over, Alexis walking outside.

We caught up with her, we seen all of them get out the car. Boomer had bags in his hand. "This nigga brought her stuff." Serena muttered to me. "Lyricccc." That voice sounded familiar, I thought.

It was Kendra. I ran over to her, and hugged her. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much." I exclaimed in excitement. "I missed you too. And where's the bird?" Kendra looked around. "What bird?" I asked.