CHAPTER TWENTY: KARMA

— SERENA JOHNSON

"I miss my baby." Alexis said for the fifth time. I rolled my eyes, all she been talking about is Boomer. She only talk about him when not around, but when he is around, they cuss each other out.

"Girl you've been saying this all day." I said annoyedly. "So!" She exclaimed.

"Lex, I'm sorry but y'all needa' get it together. Y'all argue nonstop, that's not a healthy relationship." Jasmine implied.

"Says the bitch who not in a relationship." Alexis said nonchalantly. "Oh no." I tried to stop myself from laughing.

"Let's not do that Alexis. Cause I do remember precisely YOUR nigga was in my DMs." Jasmine retorted loudly. My eyes widen, the tea just spilled.

Alexis laughed at her remark. "Saying what? Cause trust me, Boomer doesn't want you." She asked her.

"Sure about that?" Jasmine pulled up the DM, all I saw was heart eyes under her picture, and messages between them. Alexis didn't say anything but took off her earrings, and her bracelets. Oh lord. I had to sit my plate down, and get in front of them.

Man I can't eat in peace without them trying to fight.

"What chu' bout to do?" Jasmine stood up. "Y'all stop. There is no need for this." I tried to calm the situation down.

"No, she wanna' think she bold, that's why she got checked!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Serena move." Alexis said, I blocked her every time she tried to go over me.

"Nah fuck this, I'm not about to fight over nobody's nigga." Jasmine was about to walk away. Alexis moved my hands and ran over to Jasmine.

Jasmine turned around, and they both started fighting. Before I could even break them apart, glass shattered. Just great.

Now I gotta' hear my mama and Serendi's mouth.

Alexis was beating Jasmine ass. She needed it, but the only person Jasmine should be getting an ass whooping from is Lyric.

I broke up the fight, before any of my mama's shit get damaged, they was trying to fight over me. I swear to god if I get hit, somebody getting they ass beat.

"Hoe you mad at the wrong one! You should be mad at yo' so called nigga!" Jasmine yelled. "Bitch I have every right to be mad! You suppose to be my fucking friend, and you texting my nigga behind my back?!" Alexis screamed.

"I only thing I said was why was he texting me! Know what I don't have to explain shit to nobody the fuck. I'm gone." Jasmine grabbed her phone before walking out, slamming my door.

"I guess this is karma for what I did." Alexis sniffled madly. "What chu' do?" I asked.

"I kilt our baby."

"Lex why the fuck would you do that?!" I yelled at her. "I had too Serena! My mama would've kicked me out, and I would've had no where else to go!" She exclaimed in tears.

"You need to tell him before he find out."

"I will but I can't do it now." Alexis cried. "Just tell him when we go down there." I implied.