Ocean

Waking up to a knock on her door, she got up and tried to look as presentable as possible. Opening the door to a very sad looking alpha, she knew why Kent was "visiting" again.

After telling him to wait for her at her office, she began preparing for the day. After a quick shower and some simple make up, she dawned a matching pants suit with a tank top inside, pairing the outfit with vibrant red Loubotins for a pop of color.

Entering her office, the alpha looked at her with broken eyes. She knew why. "You found your mate" he said more of a statement rather than a question. Her heart broke with him. She sat down on the couch beside him and leaned in his shoulders. They always found comfort in each other even though they weren't mates.

Sitting like this for a few minutes, he suddenly asked where he was leading to her explaining the whole fiasco. He looked amused by the story. Knowing her and how much she values respect, he knew she'd act this way. "You know I love you, right? I'd do anything for you. Just know my offer still stands. I'll wait for your answer, no matter how long" he stated and kissed her temple. The door suddenly slammed open and in a blink of an eye her mate had Kent up pushed against the wall.

Loud growls snapped her out of her shock. Kent was struggling, and her mate was demanding to know what his offer was. And the alpha only taunted him more. Her mate was livid, waves of power coming off of him. Kent wasn't also having it, her beta, gamma and warriors had their head lowered, the amount of power was heavy on the shoulders, but she wasn't affected. "ENOUGH" she yelled, she was getting irritated by the amount of testosterone in the room. She ordered her warriors to separate the two.

"Why are you here" she hissed at her mate. "What was his offer" he retorted, completely ignoring her question. She repeated her question, only to get blatantly ignored again. She was hanging onto her temper by a thread, and he wasn't helping. She tried one more time only to be answered with "WHAT WAS HIS OFFER. IM NOT ASKING YOU, IM DEMANDING YOU TO TELL ME. I AM YOUR MATE. I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIPS YOU HAVE WITH OTHER MEN." he yelled in an alpha command.

She scoffed and retorted "YOU COME STROLLING INTO MY LAND WITH A SMIRK PLASTERED ON YOUR FACE. WHEN I ASK WHY, YOU GIVE ME THE SAME DAMN SMIRK. YOU'VE NOT ONLY DISRESPECTED ME AS AN ALPHA, YOU DISRESPECT ME AS A MATE WHEN YOU WONT EVEN CONSIDER TRUSTING ME ENOUGH TO TALK TO ME. AND YOU DARE BRING THAT UP NOW. LET ME TELL YOU THIS, RESPECT IS EARNED MUTT. YOU DO NOT BLATANTLY IGNORE ME AND EXPECT ME TO ATLEAST BE NICE TO YOU. AND ONE THING I HATE MORE IS WHEN MEN THINK THEY CAN USE THE ALPHA COMMAND ON ME JUST BECAUSE I AM A FEMALE. SO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR PETTINESS." She yelled in the last part in an alpha command which made the walls shake a little.

Her Beta, Gamma and warriors were on their knees with their neck showing submission, the other alpha in the room had his head lowered, her mate sat down as well. She was breathing hard. She never liked losing her temper, she rarely does, but she really hated it when other alphas use the alpha command on her, it was a sure thing to set her off and nobody liked a livid Elise. She became the incarnation of a raging titan when she does. Her whole pack feels it, every wolf from a mile away feels the power radiating off of her, they feel the need to submit.

"Take him back to the cellars, I'll deal with him later" she told her warriors. They scrambled out as quick as they could to not anger her more. Turning to Kent, she gave him a lopsided smile. She was exhausted, and she just leaned on him again. "I'm sorry, for that" she said. "I thought we were all going to die." He whispered which made her laugh. They just sat there in complete silence. Suddenly he asked if she wanted Ice cream, her face lit up and nodded ecstatically. So he grabbed her hand and told her Beta he'd kidnap her for the day.