Scarlet

She felt her older brother entering her room, but she didn't bother addressing him. He then sat infront of her. She knew he had something serious to say, he was always the playful one but noticing his grimace, it had to be bad.

"I was supposed to visit you tomorrow, I had to inform you of something confidential. But it's good you came home" he opened. She only looked at him questioningly, urging him to continue. "He's " he started but was cut off by her phone ringing in the corner. She knew it was her beta calling, and worse she knew it was a problem.

Answering the phone, she heard yelling and growling. She immediately got up and started pacing. "You NEED to come back" her beta pleaded. "Open a damn computer, log into our surveillance and see for yourself" he added.

Doing as he said, she saw the commotion in his office, her warriors were holding her mate down and on the other side of the room was a a smirking alpha being held by her beta and gamma. She rolled her eyes at the scene and immediately slammed the laptop shut.

Getting up she told her brother that she was going back, he nodded but told her that someone was going with her. "Oh, and don't forget that the council is having a meeting with all the Alphas next week. Don't miss it." he added. She acknowledged it and proceeded to find her parents to say goodbye.

——

She ran as fast as she could, pushing her wolf to her limit she got there in one and a half hours. A new record she thought. Entering the pack house and going directly to her office she was stunned at the mess they made.

Her office had papers everywhere, the chairs and tables were rearranged and there was broken glass on the floor. Her favourite place in the pack house was destroyed, all thanks to two temperamental alphas. She was livid, her wolf was not pleased.

"I was away for ONLY a few hours, and you already tried killing each other and managing to trash my office. WHO STARTED IT?" She yelled the last part in an alpha command. The two men only pointed fingers between each other. Not satisfied with their answer, she sat on her desk and looked at her warriors she commanded them to tell their versions of the story. But none of them knew how it started, they only arrived when the two started fighting.

She turned to her gamma, but to no avail he was with the warriors. Turning to her Beta with a death glare, he immediately knelt infront of her which caused everyone else to copy his actions "what happened?" She said calmly, but that only scares him more. He knew that when she was at this level of livid there was a high chance that there would be a punishment for everyone involved if she didn't get what she wanted. He opened his mouth, but closed it again. "I've been gone a few hours and you've somehow lost your vocal cords?" She said.

He knew her patience was wearing thin. So he began to talk "After you mind linked me, I came to your office to do what you instructed me to. At dinner time Nikolai was looking for you, I told him I didn't know. He demanded me to tell, but I didn't know. He was panicking, he thought something might have happened to you and he was mad that we weren't doing anything. He shifted after dinner and went for a run. He slept infront of your door waiting for you. At 4 in the morning I was woken up because there were rouges captured in the border, they were taken care of and now they're in the cellars. When he found out he began panicking again that maybe they took you. When he calmed down, Kent arrived. When they saw each other at first they didn't talk to each other. They only sat infront of the desk, while I continued the paper work. Kent asked where you were, I told him I didn't know. He began rambling about where you might be. And Nikolai began pestering me to find you. Kent then taunted him, and Nikolai responded with taunting too. The next moment they were standing infront of each other, and They began fighting. I don't know who threw the first punch, because I called Ty." He finished.

She only nodded to his story. She turned to the two culprits infront of her, her dominance and power was oozing out of her. They could feel it, they had their head bowed down, their wolves were whimpering. "Who threw the first punch?" She said calmly. They knew lying wouldn't be the best option, her mate's had rose. They were both at fault, she acknowledged. "Very well" she started "You both owe me a new office, clean this up, renovate, I don't care. I want it finished by tonight. I don't care how you do it. If you don't... let's not get to that."

"Kent as an additional punishment for this, you aren't allowed to visit for 50 days. No objections, no anything. Am I clear?" He only nodded at her

"My dear mate." She said dripping with sarcasm "Your punishment would be up to my gamma." She turned to her gamma and said in the most sinister voice ever "Choose wisely" they both gulped and nodded.

She dismissed them all and proceeded to her room to take a long bath and a much needed nap.