B.C Titanium

Bonus Chapter 2 - Elise and Aeschylus
Context: Chapter 20 Ebony

Elise was always the mature one of the 3 siblings. Though she liked a bit of fun sometimes, she always kept to herself. Kent and Alex were her only friends aside from her brothers. She enjoyed reading and making art on her free time.

She also loved coming to court with her father. Constantine although being the heir always dreaded these events, he always stood by his opinions that courtiers only attended to "kiss the kings ass" as he always said and much to the displeasure of their mother.

But Elise had something else in mind. She always had seen pleasure in politics and economics. She loved the thrill it brought her, and though she knew that she'd never inherit the throne deep within her was a voice telling her that it would be put to good use one day.

It was a bright day when a new courtier strolled into the room. He looked young, charming, and confident. But she knew never to let the notion of youth fool her. Wiccans aged differently, compared to them. Though they all have long life expectancies in a sense wolves slow ageing at 30, but Wiccans stop entirely at 25.

Judging by his demeanour and his scent, he's relatively young, just a little over 100. But she was a baby compared to him, she was only 18 with so much to learn.

As the months passed by they became closer, even developing a nickname for each other, Elle and Sky. Because Elise always thought that Aeschylus was too bothersome. He told her his life stories, his adventures and misadventures when it came to learning about magic. Even how he landed a part on her father's court. He amused her day in and day out, even taught her some mini spells that she can use.

But one day everything changed. He kept insisting that they were mates. And deep down she knew they weren't. Her wolf growled every time it was brought up. When it mentioned infront of her father was when her wolf became furious and she couldn't control it, so the meeting was adjourned.

A few weeks past and she felt mischievous. So she went to her older brothers room and set up a very elaborate prank even down to adding pink dye to his shampoo after he washes everything off.

It was late afternoon when he barged into her sleeping form. But that was the moment that marked the start of her nightmare that was called Sky.

He was in her room, holding a syringe filled with a green glowing liquid that looked nasty. He was about to drug her and kidnap her. Her brother went mad and almost tore him apart if their father and the guards hadn't arrived.

It was at that point when Aeschylus was banned from ever seeing her again, but surely that wouldn't stop him.

Years passed, and on her 20th birthday he came back. He begged the guards to try and talk to her, but they wouldn't budge. So he turned to magic, he drugged everyone in the party through the drinks and when it ended he almost kidnapped her.

He didn't know she hadn't eaten or drank the whole evening due to her mingling with the crowd. And she was fuming at what he'd done. A fight broke out between them which lead to her almost decapitating him. They brought his body to a chamber that cancelled magic. But to their surprise he wasn't there when they got back.

A banging on the door behind her brought her back to reality. A little reminiscing about their past didn't help. Although it felt right that she tortured him to nothing, a little piece of her heart still went to her friend Sky. But it was all over now. She opened the door to see her very concerned mate and two guards who look almost ready to pass out because of the mess she made.

It's all over now. She kept repeating in the back of her mind. Without spearing a second glance she walked out of the room. Ready to begin her next chapter