9- Rising Moon

I'm back!! Hope you enjoy!! Above is Sapphira's dress. 😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kane

"Come on Button, I know you already look stunning."

I call through the bathroom door, adjusting my tie as I wait for my mate to finally finish getting ready for the ceremony. Our announcement as Alpha and Luna, Maka as Beta...and the person I chose for our Gamma is being held tonight, and it's a formal affair. We are also presenting the pack name and crest tonight as well...the crest Sapphira designed already tattooed onto my right arm.

"I don't know Kane...I feel overdressed." She calls back, and I can hear the tap of her heels against the floor of the bathroom.

"Just come out baby, I want to see."

Her soft sigh makes me chuckle, and I move aside before the door opens...and my breath catches when it does.

She looks gorgeous...

"It's too much, I know-"

I grab her wrist as she tries to return to the bathroom, halting her in her tracks.

"Now wait a minute button...let me get a good look at you."

Her cheeks develop a rosy glow as I circle around her, the blue dress fitting her body perfectly, royal blue and black with silver colored accents, it's semi backless...and the neckline shows off the mark I left on her shoulder. The black open toe stilettos she's wearing add three inches to her 5'3 height, and her raven hair is braided against her scalp before being tied up into a high ponytail, which shows off the hoop earrings she's wearing with two pairs of white pearl studs. The pink lipstick on her lips and smokey eyeshadow is the only make up she's wearing...the latter bringing out her beautiful eyes.

"You look perfect Sapphira...Goddess..."

She smiles, running a hand down my tie.

"You look very handsome as well baby...even though I can tell that you've never worn a tie in your life."

I chuckle as she quickly undoes the knot, adjusting it with my collar as she reties the tie, smoothing down the collar and adjusting the jacket.

"Now, that's much better." She grins, brushing a hand over my jaw.

"Why thank you, baby."

I tilt her chin up to kiss her, careful to avoid smearing her lipstick.

"Your necklace...where is it?" She asks, noticing it missing from my neck.

"It's going to be officially presented to me at the ceremony. It's actually the Alpha pendant my father wore before me, he just gave it to my mom to hold onto when he had to leave..." I sigh, looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror from the hallway, part of me wondering if I look like my father.

"He would be very proud of you...I know I am."

I can see the pride in her eyes, and a soft purr of satisfaction rumbles from my chest as her hands trail down my neck.

"Thank you Sapphira...I'd probably still be in Black Sun if it wasn't for you."

"Don't forget Tony...he gave us the chance." She adds, and I grin.

"Definitely. And speaking of Tony, there was something I've been thinking about..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~