-Epilogue-

~Three years later~

"Shh, sweet pea, don't cry...daddy's got you now, you don't wanna wake up mommy do you?" I whisper softly as I pick up my crying baby girl, trying to get her back to sleep before she wakes up everyone else...I know one thing for certain, when one kid wakes up crying, everyone wakes up. It's how kids work...

And considering me and Button just recently added number five to the family, that is not a good idea...especially considering it's three a.m. and Saph just went to bed an hour ago.

"Shh, it's okay...it's okay." I murmur as I sit down in the rocking chair, her cries settling down as I begin to rock. As I look down at her in silent wonder, I honestly can't help but think about just how different my life is now compared to four years ago...it's honestly mind blowing.

I went from being a lowly omega in a purist pack, to an Alpha with a beautiful mate, wonderful grandparents and in laws, and five amazing kids...our latest addition playing with the wedding band that hangs right next to my Alpha pendant around my neck.

About a year after we had the twins, me and Sapphira officially got married...and our little honeymoon was what brought our fourth child into the family.

Keith is now ten years old, and still as rambunctious and sassy as he was the day he came into our hearts, along with a full grown Moose who has really lived up to his name.

The twins are three and a half, and get into just as much trouble as their big brother Keith....and have mastered his puppy dog eyes much to me and Sapphira's frustration...Axin's brown and Lapis's beautiful dark blue are very potent, Lapis managing to look like her mother whenever she does it.

Our fourth, Kyandré, is two years old...and is by far the perfect definition of a mama's boy. He doesn't just look a lot like her, he follows her everywhere she goes, and when he isn't clinging to her leg, he's watching her intently with his one blue, and one brown eye...it's adorable, and a relief considering he stays out of trouble. We decided to name him after both the gemstone Kyanite, and my father André...which made my grandparents even more emotional.

And finally, the little one I'm holding is named Angel...after Angelite, and honestly I think the name suits her perfectly...with her Mom's olive skin, soft black curls and those light blue eyes, she's by far the most angelic looking six month old I've ever laid eyes on.

"Da..."

I look down in surprise, Angel's little babble grabbing my attention.

"What was that sweet pea?" I ask her softly, and she reaches up to grab my chin.

"Da-da..."

I stare down at her in shock, my eyes a little watery...her first word, and it was me...

"That's right sweet pea, I'm Da-da."

She gives me a sweet smile, flashing those cute little dimples on her cheeks as she giggles...and I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face. With the twins, their first word was 'Keef', for their big brother...and Kyandré babbled out 'mama' after he wanted to go back to Sapphira.

But I got 'dada'...goddess I'm smiling like a fool over this.

"I wish your mommy could've heard you say that, though she'd probably make fun of my dopey expression..." I chuckle, only to hear a soft giggle come from the hallway. I look up to see my beautiful mate standing in the doorway, wearing one of my t-shirts and a radiant smile, her wild bed head making me laugh a little.

"I did hear it...and you're expression is a bit cute." She whispers as she joins me, kissing my cheek before letting Angel grab onto her finger, her own wedding band glimmering there.

"They're all growing up so fast...like little weeds." She whispers, and I sigh.

"I know, where is it going? It seemed like just yesterday we had the twins..." I reply.

"True...but not just our kids. Melody just turned three, and will be having a little brother or sister soon."

Melody is Brendan and Maka's oldest child, and the future Beta. Maka just recently announced that that she's expecting her second, which means our pups will have another cousin soon.

"And don't forget Tony and Frankie, they've got their hands full with two and a half year old Dawn, and their twins are expected to be born any day now..." She continues, and I chuckle as I recall how Tony has been the past few days, it's literally impossible to pry him away from Dawn and Frankie, that little girl with blonde pigtails and brown eyes being just as much the center of his universe as his mate, goddess help him when those little boys come into the world.

"Yeah...the packs grown a lot these past few years." I murmur, watching as Angel's eyes slowly drift closed. "You know those three boys Brad and Ivan adopted are only a couple of years younger than Keith now, and they've been driving the pack bonkers with their pranks."

"Definitely, those three combined with Keith definitely spells trouble...but I'm glad he has friends his age." She chuckles, and I carefully get up to put Angel back in her crib...rubbing her back softly as she lays on her belly.

"You're so good with them Darling, it's sweet to watch."

I purr as rests her head against my chest, my arms circling around her waist as I inhale her red wine scent deeply...

"Thank you Button...for all of this, for our wonderful family...I don't know where I'd be now if I hadn't smelled that sweet scent of yours in the grocery store four years ago, but I know I certainly wouldn't be as happy as I am right now..." I whisper in her ear, and she smiles up at me softly as I lean down to press my lips against hers, the sparks from our touch sending a rumble of content through me.

There is no place I'd rather be...I'm exactly where I belong...