Chapter 6

Autumn

After the one terrible day at school I was finally happy to go home and relax without having Xzavier around me all day.

Walking from school I make my way down the sidewalk on my way home stuck with my thoughts. I wonder if I did the right thing for Matt I know how he gets sometimes but today I never expected him to act the way he did. Of course I knew he was going to be angry but beating another kid until he wasn't moving , no he didn't die but he was asleep and I feel bad that I caused that.

I think my reasons were understandable to doing what I did to Matt but he doesn't know why and I don't plan on telling him why.

"Kitten" the sound of his voice makes me groan I thought I lost him at school but know leave it up to Xzavier to pop up everywhere.

"What do you want Xzavier"

"Now that's no way to talk to your boyfriend"

"By force"

"Whatever I'm still your boyfriend"

"Yeah like I had a choice" I roll my eyes continuing making my way home not bothering to continue this conversation any longer.

"Come on were going to my house"

"No I'm going home"

"Kitten" he said in a warning tone , I groan and turn around facing him.

"Whatever lets just go"

I follow him back into the schools parking lot where he walks around his expensive looking car. It was nice and all but I wasn't going to fangirl about it knowing he came from money it wasn't really a shocker that he owned such a nice car.

"Get in"

"What a gentleman" I sarcastically say before getting into his car that smelled of him. It was a comforting scent that I could inhale all day but I'll never tell him that his ego is already to high up.

As he speeds out of the parking lot and onto the street I stare out of the window thinking about my first love. Matt.

I remember when I first met him how adorable he was so shy to ask me out even though I had turned down almost everyone in the school Matt was the one that caught my eye and opened my eyes to something I thought I'd never find. Love , Love was what we shared and I'll never forget how loved he made me feel with just being himself and loving  every thing about me. All of my flaws never meant a thing to him I know I'll ever only love Matt because love like that you only ever find once in a lifetime and now my chances are ruined because if this idiot and his habit of being in control.

The thought angered me that I can't be with Matt anymore and he doesn't even know the real reason why I don't want to be with him. Honestly I could careless what he mother thought about me because I'm dating her son not her but it still bothered me , I really wanted her to like me and I thought she did but that was all fake considering she hates me being with Matt. Maybe she's right he needs to find someone better than me who his mom will like I guess.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

"Liar"

"Am not"

"Are to"

"How do you know"

"I study body language Kitten I know"

I huff and continue to look out of the window taking in the trees and houses coming and going within seconds. We pull up to the most beautiful house I've ever seen I didn't care if I was staring harder than I should've it was gorgeous.