Chapter 46

Xzavier

Today I finally was able to go home and I was glad , for all the other nurses sake. I love it when my kitten is jealous not that she'd admit it to me but I could tell when other women greeted me a little to affectionate she pulls me away.

It was really cute and kind of reminded me of myself towards her. I love how she only wants my attention because I'm glad to give it all to her and no one else.

But I'm not dumb I know what needs to be done and said during this time so instead of beating around the bush I'm just going to say it. I didn't want to argue at the hospital because I missed the fuck out of her when I was in the coma, or long dream is what it really was. I wanted to wake up sooner then that but I couldn't for some reason.

We lay down in bed while I play in her hair and her head lays on my chest. I wanted moments like these to last forever it had me rethinking my decision but I couldn't I had to be a man and let things play out for the love of my life.

"Kitten"

"Yes"

"We still need to have that talk abo-"

"No Xzavier, I don't want to talk about it"

"Schools over in like two weeks I think we need to have this talk-"

"I said no" her voice was a little shaky and I understood completely how she felt but now we had to be young adults and make our decisions.

"Kitten I want you to go" she looks up at me in disbelief and I try to look convincing but I don't know if I am. I need to do the right thing for her and be supportive towards anything she does that's what a boyfriend does.

"Your not serious?" She ask and to be honest I was , I knew I couldn't go with her because I had a business to run while trying to attend a college close by like I said I would to my father and I had to keep my word.

"I am" she looks happy but then her whole demeanor changes and she looks angry for some reason.

Is it something I said?

"What's the matter?"

"You! You made us go through all of that bullshit because you didn't want me to go so what's not holding you back now!"

"Kitten calm down , I just realize I want you to be happy even if it isn't with me by your side I shouldn't be the one keeping you from your dreams"

"Bullshit Xzavier, what happened to being together forever I meant what I said I'm not leaving you" she holds me tighter but I didn't care I was on top of the roof right now with joy.

"Are you sure kitten? Don't make a decision your going to regret" I make one last chance to
See if she's going to change her mind but she doesn't.

"I didn't want you to leave anyway" I bring my lips down on hers for a long while.

We don't have to argue about leaving halfway across the country anymore it's just me and her and soon after we will be going to college together and living our happily ever afters life couldn't get better.
****
Autumn

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Oh how I can't believe all the things I've been through and now I'm finally eighteen. Not like it changed anything but my birthday is a very special time of my life always have been.

Today Xzavier insisted that we go out for a night of fun so right now I'm sitting in class just thinking about what the night has to bring with my beautiful boyfriend. Ugh I love him so much I wonder if he's actually doing his work in class right now.

I miss him.

"Happy birthday autumn" I turn around in my seat and Matt hands me a big gift bag with birthday balloons attached to it. I knew Xzavier wouldn't like it but it's a gift and my birthday it'll be rude and bad luck not to accept gifts.

"Oh you shouldn't have Matt" he waves me off and sits the huge bag on my desk , gesturing for me to open it.

I take out the paper that was packed on top of whatever was in the bottom and to my surprise it's all of my favorite things. All the candy , perfume, body wash, everything that I love to use and eat is in this one bag.

"Wow"

"So you like it"

"I love this Matt thank you!" I give him a friendly hug , I try to pull away but he keeps me to his chest a little longer then needed. After our awkward hug I finally sit and do nothing in particular just doodling in my notebook seeing as we didn't have work because it's the end of the year.

"So did you get in" he ask excitedly.

"Uh.. yeah they sent me a letter a few months ago when mom had Jacob"

"Wow that's good news I got accepted also can you believe it we're going to the same college. I want to meet Jacob though"

"Well maybe I'll bring him to school on the last day and you could get to meet him" I avoid the fisher part of his sentence which he doesn't notice.

He was all smiles and taking to me as if was the most normal thing to do as we shared chocolate taking about Jacob and how he's grown. He always remains the center of my conversation but I can't help it I finally get a sibling and he's an adorable little baby boy I couldn't be more happier.

The bell doom ringed and I departed ways from Matt while making my way to Xzavier who's eyebrows are furrowed.

"Wow someone really went all out with this gift bag who gave it to you" I could see the glint in his eyes as he watched me finish off my twix.

"Oh you know a friend"

"What friend that has your class last period?"

"Uh... you know Matt" his whole demeanor changed to one of sour at the name. I try my best to calm him down but he only looks as if he wanted to kill someone.

"Do you like it?" He suddenly ask me , could I lie to him?

"Yeah it has all my favorite things it was really thoughtful of Matt to-"

"We're leaving time to start your birthday now!" He grabs my hand and leads me out the door of the school , I sigh to myself and sit in the passenger seat quietly.

"You know I could've stayed"

"No because then all your little admirers are going to start shoving gifts at you when really I'm the only one who suppose to do that. He's trying to make me look bad because of that little gift but I-"

"Baby it's my birthday people give gifts and I accept its no big deal. I love you and only you so it's not a competition" I lean over and kiss his cheek before sitting back down on my seat as he drives.

" this night is going to be epic I promise kitten"
************************

Vote comment share 🌹